Some kind of Beast mode
That is is freakin amazing. I can't front though and act like this will be the **** because 1. I'm just starting to feel decade and 2. I haven't seen all those rider shows.

But it's cool that their going all out.

Would like to change his avatar
Nice to see Shin acknowledged, finally...

However, there's cause for concern about this news:

1) If they're just in suit like RX. (Hey, I still feel ripped off by Gaoranger VS Super Sentai)

2) If they're all just recast with nobodies who flunked out of the latest trendy J-drama.

3) Japanese boards say the movie's going to be written by the Inoue-wannabe Shouji Yonemura (the main writer of Kabuto; also wrote Kamen Rider G and the Blade World episodes of Decade). Be afraid.

1) If they're just in suit like RX. (Hey, I still feel ripped off by Gaoranger VS Super Sentai)

Even if most of the old Riders just appear in suit, it could still work if they aren't just cameos posing around, like the reds in GaovsSS.

I don't think that would even work in modern KR anyway, so the worst possible outcome probably is RX-like: Suits only with recasted voices.

Everywhere You Go
Woot! The Kamen Rider Decade movie is true! Awesome scan! I love it! Wow, look at Kamen Rider Black and Kamen Rider J! But now this movie is real, doesn't that mean all the Kamen Rider universes of every single Kamen Rider series and movie exist together, other than the Heisei ones that we saw in the Kamen Rider Decade TV series? If so, then wouldn't Tsukasa have had access to the Showa Rider universes during the TV series? Man, DaiShocker, which obviously must've formed from Gel-Shocker, which in turn formed from Shocker, must be so great, that they are a multi-universe threat, so not only do they terrorise the universe that they belong to, which is the Showa Rider universe, but the Heisei Rider universes too! I wonder how they even knew about the existence of the other Kamen Rider universes to terrorise in!:D

Nice to see Shin acknowledged, finally...

However, there's cause for concern about this news:

2) If they're all just recast with nobodies who flunked out of the latest trendy J-drama.

i rather have the first one.