Mr. Kamen Rider
Whatever the results, while they're busy fighting, the villains are running around clubbing baby seals, double-dipping their chicken nuggets and parking next to fire hydrants.

like a SPINNING WHEEL
Meh, I voted for Double just to screw around with the results. :loltongue:

I voted for Double, cause Double is normal rider, and Decade is commercial ****.

Nice post!!
Whatever the results, while they're busy fighting, the villains are running around clubbing baby seals, double-dipping their chicken nuggets and parking next to fire hydrants.

You must admit, this is pretty much how your typical Decade arc played out....

just random things
-Decade is God of all Kamen Riders,he can beat everyone so we have to wait the 20th anniversary Rider.
-as i said once before script makes anyone the strongest.
-new series new powerful Rider.
-we only saw Decade fought so far AU Riders which most of us think they are weaker why?
-yes it’s hard to admit that Decade will win against our fav Riders but live with it the balance is broken if we want the reality of the true Rider power as Decade.
-i didn’t read that much spoilers about both Decade’s movies and that fight with OU Riders in final chapter so...
-i didn’t vote.

As much as I hate to admit it...

"The Pink Jesus Allegory Kamen Rider" :redface2:

...ridiculously powerful since the opening scene of episode 1. Dream or not, that practically gave a hint of how powerful Tsukasa is and the Decade/Double movie reinforce he's the frigging Jesus Rider...all they needed was the crucifix cause Tsukasa died for Every Rider's sin.

*face palm*

I know it's wrong to say it during the Holiday Season, but still, Decade was all sorts of wrong.:sly: