Kamen Rider Decade rumor/picture thread



Tsukasa in the recording studio lol.
I'm waiting for Ride The Wind ~ it's gonna be awesome.

Also found this:





Can anyone translate French here?
 
Last edited:
[~Snip]
Tsukasa in the recording studio lol.
I'm waiting for Ride The Wind ~ it's gonna be awesome.

Also found this:

[~snip~]
Can anyone translate French here?

Oh my goodness! That Inoue-sama is doing the songs and that Toku doujin/Fan fiction is BADASS and AWESOME! Man! Now this is what I call a Kamen Sentai Decade Rider!

Translations? this part: RIDER, RAZZEMBLES- VOUZ sounds like Riders, Assemble now!
 
Last edited:
Cool riders and kaijins...

has anyone seen TheTong's KR creations for GTA San Andreas??..

http://thetong.exteen.com/

See the pics...they're cool....

Since I saw the teaser for Climax Heroes...i thought that I'd share you guys this...

And he made a FFR for Decade...hahaha... it's on one of his original Riders... at the bottom...
 

I agree wholeheartedly with this.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…