Kamen Rider Decade: If he visited the original Kuuga World...

Silver Wolf

Member
This is an interesting what-if scenario: What if the events of the A.R. Kuuga arc happened with Godai Yuusuke's world instead?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcwcgzrZ1fY"]Kamen Rider Truth-Set 1 Kuuga Part 1[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGFQQ23v9yU"]Kamen Rider Truth-Set 1 Kuuga Part 2[/ame]

The editing of video footage is a little off but the music and voice-quotes work very well in keeping the illusion that Godai is Kuuga in this scenario. I'm not well versed in Kuuga but I think this is somewhere set in between later episodes of the series, possibly prior to the show's finale. I wonder if the creator will continue on to Kurenai Wataru's world next?
 
They prolly would.....it's actually a lot easier to re-create Kiva World by using the original Wataru than it is to re-create Kuuga World by using Godai instead of Onodera.

Plus, some1 else already made a MV of what it would like if Decade took on the original Kiva

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ_o4ExibOQ"]Decade vs. the true Kiva.......Kurenai Wataru[/ame]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top