Kamen Rider Decade/Double - Movie News Thread

That actually makes even less sense though. We are introduced to DaiShocker in the TV series, they make reference to Great Leader, show Shadowmoon and the DaiShocker castle and like I said so many times the destruction of Dai Shocker at the hands of all the riders is mentioned in the new scans meaning it did happen.

Not to mention the same Dr. Shinigami from All Riders will return for the new Decade movie, which means this new movie will make a flashback reference to All Riders in order to explain Dr. Shinigami's return and purpose in this movie besides that he's a badguy
 
You mean the origin of the Decadriver and Natsumi remembering finding it?

Like I said in my previous post, we know it actually did already happen but the placement should be just left vague like with Project G4. Do you agree with that?:laugh:

Yes, that scene.

At this point, I don't even care where All Riders happened any more, I'm sick of talking about it. :laugh: I am fine with just saying it happened, they're never going to say exactly where because there's no where for it to fit, so don't worry about it people, and leave it at that. Yes, like Project G4 and a bunch of the other movies.

Then watch as the next movie ends with a huge reset button/timewarp thing that makes the entire series non-canon to itself.
 
At this point, I don't even care where All Riders happened any more, I'm sick of talking about it. I am fine with just saying it happened, they're never going to say exactly where because there's no where for it to fit, so don't worry about it people, and leave it at that. Yes, like Project G4 and a bunch of the other movies.

Then watch as the next movie ends with a huge reset button/timewarp thing that makes the entire series non-canon to itself.

Definitely agreed on giving up thinking about it. No amount of thinking or theorizing can change the events of the series or the movies to make it work.:laugh:

That would be hilarious if they did that though, especially if Takamasa Suga reprises his role as Shinji. That or they should make it so the second movie contradicts everything from episode 31 making the series true end be that cliffhanger.
 
I hate to say it......all this mindfucking over where both movies should be placed into the Decade series must have been some consprised plan by Decade himself to completely **** with our heads until it explodes.

1251586970292s.jpg

ONORE DIKEEEIIIDOOOOO!!!!
 
Lol about the ideas of how everything resets, the second movie making the true end the cliff hanger and Ryuki fans rolling in their graves! What a piss take that would be! I just hope none of that happens though!:laugh:

Like big_j_ny said, ONORE DIKEIDOOOOOOOOO!:shakefist
 
I'm a Ryuki fan and I didn't mind the ending. Why should I be "rolling in my grave" now?

Most Ryuki fans were pissed about the ending being a "magical reset button" on the entire series, and it seems you are the exception to the Ryuki fandom I believe
 
Most Ryuki fans were pissed about the ending being a "magical reset button" on the entire series, and it seems you are the exception to the Ryuki fandom I believe

Count me in, because I'm fine with Ryuki ending too :D
Maybe it's a "magical reset button" but at least there was a process to reach that conclusion, to make Kanzahi Shiro realizes that he was wrong :)


Okay, that was out of topic, back to Decade/Double....:P
 
but honestly ryuki did die in the end

Ryuki did die in the end of the original series,

Knight was the victor,


again 13 riders was diff too w 2 endings
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top