Kamen Rider Decade All Shocker netmovies talkback

they are hilarious, my favorite ones are when they focus on the suit actors, although the one where they were looking for Kuuga's suit actor by focusing on his butt threw me off. O_o;

Kuuga's suit actor had a pretty distinctive butt.

(Just sayin'.)
 
really their a site with these clips

well can anyone tell me where is the momo site? sorry i don't know where it is sorry:redface2::sweat::redface2:
 
I dunno about everyone else, but I liked the "Who wants to be a millionaire" gag.


Also the runs were pretty damn epic, Kuuga and Blade being standouts for the Heisei run. And BLACK in the Showa run.
 
Kuuga's suit actor had a pretty distinctive butt.

(Just sayin'.)
Kinda figured something like that was the case....still it gave birth to the most awkward conversation i had with my brother.

Bro:"who's that?"

me:"that's Kamen Rider Kuuga"

*Kuuga turns around*
me:"and that's Kuuga's firm round butt"

bro:O_o
thanks..registered..what thread is the net movie thread? sorry..my mind is still at loading stage...still sleepy..
it's in the Decade thread, in the Kamen rider section.
 
Kinda figured something like that was the case....still it gave birth to the most awkward conversation i had with my brother.

Bro:"who's that?"

me:"that's Kamen Rider Kuuga"

*Kuuga turns around*
me:"and that's Kuuga's firm round butt"

bro:O_o

it's in the Decade thread, in the Kamen rider section.

got it!!! thanks..:buttrock:
 
I loved the Henshin Pose segments, and also the suit actor quiz segments.

I think there were some more really stand-out things but I don't really remember. :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top