Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker - TALK UP!

So is there any confirmation on a Director's Cut version? Because after watching the movie a second time I just felt that some of the fights appeared to be cut up and editted... I wouldn't say bad but pretty sloppily.
 
So is there any confirmation on a Director's Cut version? Because after watching the movie a second time I just felt that some of the fights appeared to be cut up and editted... I wouldn't say bad but pretty sloppily.

I'd have to imagine there will be........a movie with this much hype prolly had a lot more epic scenes than the final product itself. Maybe a few added solo Rider fighting moments we didn't get to see.......maybe a few scenes about how Daiki managed to sneak into Decade no sekai/Dai-Shocker no sekai, and others.
 
I liked how everything came together, kind of a weird feel'n when Kamen Rider Ichigo and decade finally meet at the final battle. It's as if they knew each other all along!! I loved it!! This movie, it didn't feel as if there weren't any barriers, like Kuuga just belonged in this world, The Showa riders and Heisei riders were all seperate, it's kinda nice to see the whole thing come together. Although, I hated the tv series and I'm still kinda sour to only see Agito, Black Rx, and DenO the only ones to say there goodbyes, I've grown a huge appreciation for Decade, and what his existance meant to the Kamen Rider universe!
 
I want to see this movie. It looks and sounds awesome. The fact that both Amazon AND Black in (My two favorite riders) in one movie gets me excited. Is there a subbed version yet?
 
I enjoyed the movie :) however its left me rather confused about the series O.o and nothing I can really mention without spoiling
 
This was the best Rider Movie I have ever seen. I hope Decade: The Final Chapter is going to be as good as this. :castlerock::castlerock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top