Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Gonna prove you wrong right now: Kamen Rider 1 & 2 often teamed up together (after Fujioka's recovery and return to the series). Then you have V3 & Riderman, X teamed up with 1 & 2, Stronger & Tackle, and I think Skyrider was filled with past Rider team-ups. Honestly it was only Amazon, Super-1, Black, and Kuuga that worked 100% alone throughout their series.

you may have a point the reason rider 2 appeared is due to the original ones injury because of a stunt accident and because of the popularity of the changes including the second rider the first one (after hsi actor recovered) teamed up with a second and that's how the process of rider teamup began.as it repeaed its proces with V3 and riderman for example.

But still a sole rider show for once would do nicely but having him teamup with previous rider would do but only in specials or movies.

you may have a point the reason rider 2 appeared is due to the original ones injury because of a stunt accident and because of the popularity of the changes including the second rider the first one (after hsi actor recovered) teamed up with a second and that's how the process of rider teamup began.as it repeaed its proces with V3 and riderman for example.

But still a sole rider show for once would do nicely but having him teamup with previous rider would do but only in specials or movies.

Oh for god's sake just stop! A secondary rider does not detract from the character of the main rider in any way! he doesn't suddenly become less of a badass because someone else powers! Also, now that we have a confirmed second rider, this discussion is totally irrelevant to Ghost, so please let us talk about the actual show that is actually happening!

I liked him when he wasn't a god
i think it's clear we're going at 2+ riders..
also this reeks kobayashi, really feels it's going to be her for real ! (but i like that our protags die to become a rider)

By which you mean it sounds ridiculously melodramatic? This is why I can't stand her as a writer: her propensity for soap-opera theatrics. I do like the idea of the hero being an actual ghost though.

The plot description is also faintly reminiscent of Gokaiger and the Greatest Treasure so I wonder if that suggests Utsunomiya is producer?

So with all this info coming out, I guess it's safe to presume the press conference is going to be this weekend?

That wouldn't happen. These days, they only ever do press cons on a Thursday

Oh for god's sake just stop! A secondary rider does not detract from the character of the main rider in any way! he doesn't suddenly become less of a badass because someone else powers! Also, now that we have a confirmed second rider, this discussion is totally irrelevant to Ghost, so please let us talk about the actual show that is actually happening!

True but its repetitive too long and i think its time a voice should be heard to convince toei or bandai to make a single rider show for one season only rather than a multi rider series heck if i make a kamen rider show which is a theme of martial arts and homage to bruce lee it should be one rider only whose themes will be various moves named after animals and he should be the last monk of the temple which was destroyed by monsters and there will be a secondary rider in the series.

And there should less on toy merchandising and more on entertainment and studios should focus on tv rating than toy merchandising which should be for shows centering on toys only, kamen rider and super sentai is entertainment franchise like ultraman not a toy franchise!

True but its repetitive too long and i think its time a voice should be heard to convince toei or bandai to make a single rider show for one season only rather than a multi rider series heck if i make a kamen rider show which is a theme of martial arts and homage to bruce lee it should be one rider only whose themes will be various moves named after animals and he should be the last monk of the temple which was destroyed by monsters and there will be a secondary rider in the series.

And there should less on toy merchandising and more on entertainment and studios should focus on tv rating than toy merchandising which should be for shows centering on toys only, kamen rider and super sentai is entertainment franchise like ultraman not a toy franchise!

Go on then. Message Toei and let them know how you feel. Let's see what they have to say. Go ahead and be that "voice". We can wait.

Go on then. Message Toei and let them know how you feel. Let's see what they have to say. Go ahead and be that "voice". We can wait.

I could but didn't i tell you earlier i don't have a power which means

1) I don't know japanese (wish i could have a proper translator)

2)i am not a famous and powerful rich guy

3) If i only email a letter to the corporate office of towi and bandai they will reject

4)it would take only petitions and supporters to do that

5)If i only there is some japanese guy who works for bandai and toei to understand my message and reformat the system by focusing more on tv ratings and reduce the toy merchandise a bit and have the kamen rider season be one rider only just once.Then things could have been good for both sentai and rider franchise.

102923-zombieland-popcorn-gif-Imgur-J-u0Ag.gif

Eh, there are many multiple Rider shows, there are many single Rider shows. And if you've watched all of them, you can always jump to Ultraman now that there's plenty of that available for free.

When that message appeared at the end of Drive episode 36 saying that it was the beginning of the final arc, I was kinda confused as the final arcs never last a dozen-ish episodes and there's always some more "filler" episodes first. But if Drive's story is finishing before that and then we're getting some sort of Wizard-style crossover special featuring Ghost, that suddenly makes a lot more sense. Though I'm not sure how I feel about shorter Rider shows becoming a thing.

yeah i kinda deserve that

Eh, there are many multiple Rider shows, there are many single Rider shows. And if you've watched all of them, you can always jump to Ultraman now that there's plenty of that available for free.

When that message appeared at the end of Drive episode 36 saying that it was the beginning of the final arc, I was kinda confused as the final arcs never last a dozen-ish episodes and there's always some more "filler" episodes first. But if Drive's story is finishing before that and then we're getting some sort of Wizard-style crossover special featuring Ghost, that suddenly makes a lot more sense. Though I'm not sure how I feel about shorter Rider shows becoming a thing.

Well it could get shorter if it would last 15 episodes to make way for a anniversary series next year on april buts that's just an opinion.