Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

What if the "15 great men" are the 15 Heisei Riders?, would be awesome lol

Not! but still i wonder if there will a special after ghost ended in 2016 which will involve a anniversary special similar like wizards but will have a lot of showa and heisei riders and i wonder if there is a episode dedicated to kamen rider strongers actor Araki Shigeru as it will have ghost use a "kamen rider stronger" icon to fight a black satan ghost.

So I wonder if we will be back to two riders again or do a show with 3+. Since Wizard, we had at least more then two riders. Wizard had Wizard, Beast, Wiseman and the Mages. Gaim had Gaim, Baron, Ryugen and a **** ton more. Drive had Drive, Mach and Chaser.

Well i wish for a single rider series only multi riders is too much and repetitive.

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
i think it's clear we're going at 2+ riders..
also this reeks kobayashi, really feels it's going to be her for real ! (but i like that our protags die to become a rider)

also my hope is only, keep the serialized format !!! no two episodes arc please *_*

i think it's clear we're going at 2+ riders..
also this reeks kobayashi, really feels it's going to be her for real ! (but i like that our protags die to become a rider)

also my hope is only, keep the serialized format !!! no two episodes arc please *_*

That's true why people are not interested in single heroes like the old time is it because changing of japans population or was it something and if they are not interested in kamen rider which was a single hero show then bandai and toei should come up with a multi hero franchise show instead that won't have a name kamen rider.

Lurker
That's true why people are not interested in single heroes like the old time is it because changing of japans population or was it something and if they are not interested in kamen rider which was a single hero show then bandai and toei should come up with a multi hero franchise show instead that won't have a name kamen rider.

We get it, dude. You don't like multiple Riders. I think it's interesting that you accuse other people of not liking Kamen Rider because they don't like the way the way that they haven't done it for literal years. Multiple Riders are happening, dude, whether you like it or not. Please stop burying the new pics with the same old story.

We get it, dude. You don't like multiple Riders. I think it's interesting that you accuse other people of not liking Kamen Rider because they don't like the way the way that they haven't done it for literal years. Multiple Riders are happening, dude, whether you like it or not. Please stop burying the new pics with the same old story.

Well i wish i could find someway to end this process and make the show have a single rider again just once and have the audience appreciate it instead of getting bored by it and make "toy ratings " decline ,if only i have to power convince toei and bandai to do that along with the help of supporters but not now.

By the way if the rider show has a single hero season then maybe fans should try get used to it rather than ditching it i mean if kamen rider (which was a single hero show back in the hsowa days and kuuga) is not suitable for them then bandai and toei should give the franchise a break and let them only watch super sentai and another team hero franchise thing instead since modern audience prefer team up hero union type shows.

[HIDE]
38p269f.jpg

PL8pbn4l.jpg[/HIDE]

Wow, so Ghost's bike gimmick is somewhat similar to Kiva's and Wizard's.:O_O::O_O::O_O:
If the series does bring back some elements from the past, please consider making Spectre wealthy enough to afford a bike. I would be sad to see him walking around like a hobo (looking at you Kosuke:redface2::redface2::redface2:)

Toku Prince
By the way if the rider show has a single hero season then maybe fans should try get used to it rather than ditching it i mean if kamen rider (which was a single hero show back in the hsowa days and kuuga) is not suitable for them then bandai and toei should give the franchise a break and let them only watch super sentai and another team hero franchise thing instead since modern audience prefer team up hero union type shows.

Gonna prove you wrong right now: Kamen Rider 1 & 2 often teamed up together (after Fujioka's recovery and return to the series). Then you have V3 & Riderman, X teamed up with 1 & 2, Stronger & Tackle, and I think Skyrider was filled with past Rider team-ups. Honestly it was only Amazon, Super-1, Black, and Kuuga that worked 100% alone throughout their series.

Gonna prove you wrong right now: Kamen Rider 1 & 2 often teamed up together (after Fujioka's recovery and return to the series). Then you have V3 & Riderman, X teamed up with 1 & 2, Stronger & Tackle, and I think Skyrider was filled with past Rider team-ups. Honestly it was only Amazon, Super-1, Black, and Kuuga that worked 100% alone throughout their series.

Now, now, TaintedSeraph. Stop trying to weigh down kamasdn's complaints of the franchise with facts.