Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

Who's who in the Extra Hero change?

I'm thinking: Wolzard Fire = Marvelous, BullBlack = Joe, Zuuban = Luka, Signalman = Don and DekaSwan = Ahim. I guess Zuuban doesn't get a skirt.
What about Gai?! Wouldn't he be BullBlack?

Go-OnGokai-Oh makes GaoGokai-Oh suck and watching Gokai-Oh put a engine soul in a tiny(but still technically big) Machfalcon is weird.

Would like to change his avatar
I'm thinking: Wolzard Fire = Marvelous, BullBlack = Joe, Zuuban = Luka, Signalman = Don and DekaSwan = Ahim. I guess Zuuban doesn't get a skirt.

That's what I think, too. Don as Signalman -- should be fun. :laugh:

Also interesting that Yasuhisa Furuhara was in-suit as Go-on Red for the overlay in episode 35 -- it didn't look like it matched up! :laugh:

Who's who in the Extra Hero change?

That sounds about right, i'm just not sure if Joe is there, since he seems to be fighting Barizorg. If that's the case, i guess Gai would be replacing him as either KuroKishi or Zubaan.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Do we even know if Gai can become something that's not on his cellular?

Welcome
Do we even know if Gai can become something that's not on his cellular?

Gai has the strongest base form but the weakest in changing forms.
Basically, if it was GokaiSilver base or Gold Mode VS any of the others only in Gokaiger form, Gai would win.If they could change into other crap, Gai would lose.

Red Falcon
That sounds about right, i'm just not sure if Joe is there, since he seems to be fighting Barizorg. If that's the case, i guess Gai would be replacing him as either KuroKishi or Zubaan.
I am actually thinking thats Gai as well ... with Joe, you usually have the "I am Joe and i am cool" pose but BullBlack alongside Zubaan looks way too hyper to be Joe :laugh:

Gai has the strongest base form but the weakest in changing forms.
Basically, if it was GokaiSilver base or Gold Mode VS any of the others only in Gokaiger form, Gai would win.If they could change into other crap, Gai would lose.
Where the hell did you come up with that?

uTCHuuu kitaaaa
Speaking of KuroKishi, Whatever happened to the Gingaman's Ultimate Power that KuroKishi had promised? That armor thingy? or was that another thing? :disappoin