Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

Blazing Soul!
Speaking of KuroKishi, Whatever happened to the Gingaman's Ultimate Power that KuroKishi had promised? That armor thingy? or was that another thing? :disappoin

Gai: Hey let's use the Gingaman power, we haven't even tried it yet :D

Marvelous: Screw it, we use the Hurricanger powers, let's go Furaimaru!

Gai: :(

*few episodes later*

Gai: Hey guys, let's use the Gingaman power, we seriously do not know what it is. :D

Marvelous: Screw it, we use the Go-onger powers, MACHALCON! Get over here!

Gai: :bawling:

*insert complaint about Hurricane GokaiOh over usage which is probably obsolete by now due to Machalcon :D*

Banned
I still think Go-OnGokaiOh looks weird, even more so than GaoGokaiOh.
The whole 'riding-on' is a pretty ugly sight.

In Justice, We Trust!
I still think Go-OnGokaiOh looks weird, even more so than GaoGokaiOh.
The whole 'riding-on' is a pretty ugly sight.

It's a Go-Onger upgrade.

I think it's a given that the mecha design will look weird. :laugh:

I laughed my ass off whenever I see Gokaiger riding ontop of Mach Falcon like that.

always henshining'
Go-On and Gao look ok. its Hurricane that i dislike
but this year we got badass-looking mech like Deka, Shinken, GoZyu and Kanzen, so i am pleased. huge improvement over the hanging heads from last year !

In Justice, We Trust!
Go-On and Gao look ok. its Hurricane that i dislike
but this year we got badass-looking mech like Deka, Shinken, GoZyu and Kanzen, so i am pleased. huge improvement over the hanging heads from last year !

I like Hurricane Gokaioh, but what I think throws the design off is the Shurrikens stuck on his arms and legs.

I mean really...? They couldn't have gone on his back?

always henshining'
yup ! it is not UGLY but as i said before, i think those shurikens are too awkward to fight properly so they have to recur to cg, then the fight isnt good
whenever Hurricane isnt summoned the mech action is better.

In Justice, We Trust!
yup ! it is not UGLY but as i said before, i think those shurikens are too awkward to fight properly so they have to recur to cg, then the fight isnt good
whenever Hurricane isnt summoned the mech action is better.

Not to mention it makes it look like Gokaioh got into a fight with a ninja monster and lost. :laugh: