Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Set Sail! V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geezus. I've been reading some of the older posts and you guys are fucking annoying. I'm guessing most of you are around 12?

No actually, I'm about 1 year older that what you think (2 if you count my birthday in 2 months) everyone else I say, is around the 20's-30's. And yes, we are annoying.......well, about 60% of the forum but, that makes this forum fun. :laugh:
 
Ep 20 - I was pumped big time for this one. Great to see Hyuuga & Ryouma back. Those 2 have been in my favs list for years now. I was actually tempted to see Hyuuga become GokaSilver. I think Toei could have gone a kick ass route by having a veteran Ranger return as a Gokaiger. I'm not sure why that idiot Don would want to give the Gingaman donuts.... I really dislike that guy and his fighting style. I am slowly warming up to Gai as he is a new book of knowledge for the Gokai team since he knows everything about the previous Sentai teams. So the grand power was the Kuro Kishi Ranger Key?. I guess it'll be Gai that'll be transforming into the EX Rangers for the time being. Good to see Basco back as well. I loved how he just stood there as Marvelous was trying to attack him but Sally was blocking everything.

Looking forward to BoukenRed's return in the next episode!.
 
So i read that Marvelous and Luka are Dating (IRL)
:sparta!::sparta!::nooo:>8(

[HIDE]Nah, those crazy kids are alright. Sentai needs more inter-cast hook ups:anime:

All i can say is, thier kids will have great Thighs.:thumbs:[/HIDE]

To bad it isn't true, because that would've been Marvelous!
 
the treasure is probably friendship... or curry rice

Why would it not surprise me if that was it? :laugh:

tumblr_lou64gr1PG1qcdliu.gif

Very cool and funny. Something that definitely didn't happen in Zyuranger or Mighty Morphin Power Ranger... and that's one of the reasons Gokaiger rocks. :castlerock: :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top