Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger - News/Rumors/Pictures

Sooo...he's a spirit or something then? Either way, that's pretty awesome. Freakin', Gordo from Sazer X as a Kyouryuger? Amazing. I wonder if this means we'll get Rangers for every new mecha.

More specifically, 4 Rangers (Ankydon, Bunpaky and 2 others) with KyouryuGold already taking Battery No. 6 totally 10 Rangers :O_O:


That means a Grey Ranger is more than likely
 
Nabbed this from Kurenai:

[HIDE] g51l0NO.avif[/HIDE]

Next possible rangers could be Grey, Violet, and Silver.

I'm Really hoping future mecha's we get and Orange and Brown.....and maybe Yellow to why not.
 
I'm Really hoping future mecha's we get and Orange and Brown.....and maybe Yellow to why not.

I don't know if theres any way, with all the yellow already on everything, to have a yellow mech and not have any combination its in look like a total mess. Im sure that if anyone could pull it off it'd be PLEX, but it might require more work than it would be worth.
 
Nabbed this from Kurenai:

[HIDE]g51l0NO.avif[/HIDE]

Next possible rangers could be Grey, Violet, and Silver.

I'm Really hoping future mecha's we get and Orange and Brown.....and maybe Yellow to why not.

Its only up to 10 for future mechas (for now it seems, 8 of them has been revealed), 11 onwards are for the bikes and some of them are attack-based batteries.
 
What if batteries 12-23 belonged to previous Kyoryugers who were killed by the Deboss in the past, and those batteries were all that was left of them??
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top