JDF Talks About Austin St. John on No Pink Spandex

That's why I'm sort of on the ASJ side of this. Dude's been nothing but professional, and has very quietly moved on to do real good in his life. Whereas JDF just seems to want attention.

I don't get this. ASJ, if that is even his real name, walked out on Saban and millions of children that looked up to him. He could have used his influence to make an impression on so many kids and be a positive role model, but he chose to chase money instead of morale. Some Hero he was.
 
I don't get this. ASJ, if that is even his real name, walked out on Saban and millions of children that looked up to him. He could have used his influence to make an impression on so many kids and be a positive role model, but he chose to chase money instead of morale. Some Hero he was.

S...seriously? He walked about because he was one of the stars of the biggest shows in the world, and Saban was paying him as if they were making Plan 9 from Outer Space. I couldn't possibly blame him.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top