Jackie Chan's Worst American Film?

Definitely The Tuxedo. It was just....ugh. The Medallion was....meh. Never saw Around the World in 80 Days, though Im sure that should be on the list.

Well, personally, I actually liked Around the World in 80 Days and I thought it was great. It was great to see most Hollywood actors out there. Daniel Wu and Sammo Hung were also there as well.

For some odd reason, I thought Accidental Spy was an American movie. Dont knwo why. I rented it one time and it made no sense. I dont know if it was the editing or what, but I was literally confused half way through and turned it off. That may be my least favorite of all of his films.

I loved The Accidental Spy and I thought it was part of HK film. I would love to see the full version of The Accidental Spy and I hated the way the studio (Dimension) treated this movie and cut a lot of scenes. The running time of US version is 87 minutes long and the running time of original version is 108 minutes long.

I'm hoping one day that Dragon Dynasty to release this movie.
 
for me, Rush Hour is Jackie's best american film, mostly the 1st one. 2 is fun, 3 isn't too great but entertaining. :buttrock:

Shanghai Noon & Knights also good, but still can beat Rush Hour, and I surprised that they showed Jack The Ripper in Shanghai Knights.

I'm not really like The Tuxedo, this film even not aired again in TV in my country.

The Medallion is better than The Tuxedo, I like the action, but... it lacks something, but I want that Medallion. :sweat:

Around The World In 80 Days... for me Jackie isn't the main character, but this film is fun. :thumbs:

still not watch First Strike & The Forbidden Kingdom
 
Tuxedo was definitely the worst. I actually wanted to like The Medallion because I was a huge fan of The Jack Chan Adventures and thought it would be an interesting live action film, but The Medallion just barely mimicked it.
 
I haven't seen Tuxedo or Medallion (or Rush Hour 3), so I'm going to go with The Forbidden Kingdom, the movie so bad the trailer people had to LIE ABOUT WHAT THE GODDDAMNED PLOT WAS.
 
I'm watching Rush Hour 3, right now on HBO Comedy. And every line is causing me to rolly my eyes. It's so bad. You can tell even Jackie Chan is like, "**** this ****."
 
I'm watching Rush Hour 3, right now on HBO Comedy. And every line is causing me to rolly my eyes. It's so bad. You can tell even Jackie Chan is like, "**** this ****."

Yeea, I think we pretty much get that you don't like Rush Hour 3 XD
 
Last edited:
Just didn't realize it until this second watch, how much I did! Sometimes you watch a movie a second time, and get a different perspective when you're not in the theater looking at things a second time.

This time around, I didn't. It still sucks.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top