Jackie Chan Movie Hidden Strike Released To Netflix

Staff member
<p>If you feel you haven’t seen action movie star Jackie Chan in a while, he hasn’t retired — his latest movie just spent a looooong time in the oven. Hidden Strike, in which he co-stars with John Cena, was filmed over five years ago but took until now to see the light of day, due to being hit with several delays.</p>

Master of the Swell and Fantasy Realms
I want to highlight something about Hidden Strike – it's not your typical Hollywood movie. Nope, it's actually a Chinese film. Even though it's in English, it's not made by Hollywood studios. This showcases how the Chinese movie industry is spreading its wings and making films for a global audience. So, when you're watching Hidden Strike, you're diving into a whole different kind of action flick, one with its roots in China, not Hollywood. Netflix will be exporting more movies because of the strikes.

High Heat
Putting Hidden Strike on Netflix was a good idea. The big movies like Barbie and Oppenheimer are ruling the theaters, so being on Netflix gives Hidden Strike a better chance. It's like a smart move to make sure the movie can get noticed without getting squashed by those other big ones. It will not survive the box office at all.

I just saw Hidden Strike on Netflix, where Jackie Chan and John Cena team up! They're like action buddies. There's a cool scene with a sandstorm and a funny part where they try hand signals. It's a mix of serious and silly, and I liked it a lot.They do cool action stuff together. The movie starts serious with protecting a bunch of people, then gets funny with them not understanding hand signals. It's a fun time.

You know what? I absolutely refuse to watch anything with Jackie Chan in it. His whole attitude and beliefs really rub me the wrong way, especially considering he is persona non grata in Hong Kong because he is pro-ccp. I am from Taiwan and he dont recognize my country as a country and see it as province of China. And that thing about disowning his own daughter because of her sexuality? That's just beyond disappointing. So, yeah, count me out of any movie with Jackie Chan. I can't support someone like that.

Kov

John Cena should do more comedies. He is really funny!

I'm so glad that Hidden Strike is finally out! I've been a fan of Jackie Chan for years and I was really excited to see him team up with John Cena. I'm not surprised that it's doing well for Netflix, it's a great action movie with a lot of humor.

You know what? I absolutely refuse to watch anything with Jackie Chan in it. His whole attitude and beliefs really rub me the wrong way, especially considering he is persona non grata in Hong Kong because he is pro-ccp. I am from Taiwan and he dont recognize my country as a country and see it as province of China. And that thing about disowning his own daughter because of her sexuality? That's just beyond disappointing. So, yeah, count me out of any movie with Jackie Chan. I can't support someone like that.
Jackie Chan's political and personal beliefs are certainly controversial, and I can see why you would choose not to support him. I think it's important to be aware of the artists we support and to make choices that align with our values.

Personally, I'm a fan of Jackie Chan's movies. I grew up watching them, and they always brought me joy. I can separate the art from the artist, and I still enjoy his movies even though I don't agree with everything he says or does.

I think it's important to have a nuanced view of these things. We can appreciate the art without supporting the artist, and we can also choose to support artists who we believe are making a positive impact on the world. Ultimately, it's up to each individual to decide what they're comfortable with.

I respect your decision to not watch Jackie Chan movies, and I understand why you feel that way. I think it's important to have a conversation about these issues, and I'm glad we could have this discussion.

I watched hidden strike a few days back after hearing so much about the movie and i must say i was pretty much impressed by the movie. It was mixed with action and a bit of comedy. Though the comedy part was expected due to the fact that Jackie Chan and John Cena where both the main leads.

DJ

I'm totally over Jackie Chan. He's a sellout and a hypocrite. He claims to be apolitical, but he's always kissing up to the CCP. And then he disowns his own daughter for being gay? What a jerk. I don't care how good his movies are, I'm not watching anything with him in it. I have better things to do with my time.