[J-TALK] J-POP Hottie thread (SEE THE LIST IN 1st POST, Unlimited for Gender, Max 3 "claims")

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I just love how Sayanee idolizes Acchan haha. Ah. So cute. I just love how forward Acchan is about this kinda stuff. It's just funny.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Big.Comic_.Spirits-2011.No_.51.jpg

weekly-playboy.jpg

Click pics for more!

Considering the individual talent of Yukirin and Mocchi, all their singles sound pretty much the same. I know their catchphrase is 'An idol group that you want to show your parents', but their stuff is kind of stale. I prefer no3b in that respect, because their songs have some variety to them.

Though, I absolutely adore their little dramas that they make for some of their songs. Yukirin, Mocchi and Akicha are awesome actors. And I love seeing them shine individually.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Gotta love French Kiss, what do u guys think bout their new single?

I love their new single and today my order of all 4 type of French Kiss's new Single came from CD Japan, which is epic

[ame="http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzE3NjU4NzY4.html"][pv] ??????? - ?????? - ?? - ???? - ????[/ame]

Last edited:
あたりまえ
Smilodon, dunno if u watched this yet

[ame="http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzI1NTI2NzQ0.html"][豆乳字幕组]3C.一流ペラペラペラオに訊く!Not yet“人生の極意” 指原莉乃×土田晃之[/ame]

Tsuchida is just epic LOL

OMG. Tsuchida is soooo epic.

"I'll be honest, I have never listened to Not Yet's song."

"What?? I gave you a copy!!"

"I give them all to my family"

and

"The staff always asked me 'What can we do to make Sashihara look good?' and me being the mean-spirited person I am just said 'Make her cry. The audience reacts to her crying'"

tumblr_luyqmfNAjW1qlwogl.jpg

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
What your opinion on Visual-Kei Band covering AKB48 song?
Click Here to view the Sample of the AKB48 Cover

Not gonna lie, this weeks Naniwanadeshiko with Sayanee and Aina performing Blue Rose was :wub:

I just love it anyone does stage songs, since their so radically different than some of the songs we get now.

During Thanksgiving Break I've been able to watch a lot more AKB-related shows expanding into SKE and NMB now (Hence my claim of Yukko) but OMG.

OGISO SHIORI IS :wub: I've also taken a liking to SKE and NMB more. Looking beyond the aces like Rena and Jurina and stuff. It's kind cool.

Last edited: