[J-TALK] J-POP Hottie thread (SEE THE LIST IN 1st POST, Unlimited for Gender, Max 3 "claims")

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I did. I love how SKE is gradually being incorporated, and I would hope to see NMB in the near future. Jurina is still an awesome actor for her age and a lot of the SKE girls are growing on me, like Churi.

On the other hand, it was great to see Kasai back after her illness.

Sadly for me, it took me about half the Momotarou scene to realise it was Jurina, and it wasn't till the end I realised why I didn't recognise the others. But Jurina's only like 14 isn't she? But I enjoyed it, liked the scene with Kasai in it too. I'm not entirely sure what was going on in the scene with Ayaka, Ami and Rie though, was it just Ayaka's odd behaviour? And was the point of the Yui scene just some odd behaviour, like gluing bugs to her phone, and eating bugs?
Considering I did a blog post on this about 24 hours ago I'm asking a lot of questions about this.

The scene with Kasai, Natsuki and Sumire was a skit about a group of unintelligent bank thieves who intend on robbing a bank 'fashionably' and other funny stuff. Ume-chan's weird behavior was because she was a gas station employee in a cafe rather than an actual gas station. Gas stations in Japan are radically different than ones in America, as attendants do a variety of different tasks, such as leading cars to an area, asking where they would like their windshield wipers cleaned and whatnot. It's not the self-service like here in America, as the attendants do a lot of the work. Coincidentally, Ume-chan's dad used to work at a gas station too

Yui's skit was just a flat out parody of the bedazzling phones, a pretty big fad right now in Japan, as there are professional bedazzles who decorate people's phones etc. Yui glued fish eyes to her phone rather than the plastic jewels that are normally used.

tumblr_lv841ouoHG1qjp5xdo7_250.gif

Look up on Youku, there are myriads of people who post it on the Chinese streaming website, free from the clutches of AKB and King Records.

I watch both Bimyo and AKBINGO on dailymotion, the guy who does AKBINGO also does Shukan and a fair few others, I can link their channels if you want.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
[ame="http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzI1ODQxNzgw.html"]びみょ~ ep 9[/ame]

Smilodon, would it be possible if next week on Bimyo theres a scene I don't quite understand I ask you about it before I post my summary on my blog?

Lurker
Bimyo~ was great, baby lovetan hitting on her nanny and momotaros jurina, some skits i didn't really get tho lol