[J-TALK] J-POP Hottie thread (SEE THE LIST IN 1st POST, Unlimited for Gender, Max 3 "claims")

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Yuko's hair makes her look her age. I hope she grows it back out after her drama ends, same with Sasshi and Akicha. I want their long hair back. Mariko-sama looked the best with short hair :laugh:

Lurker
Yuko's hair makes her look her age. I hope she grows it back out after her drama ends, same with Sasshi and Akicha. I want their long hair back. Mariko-sama looked the best with short hair :laugh:

I've gotten used to short haired Akicha and Sasshi, i like short hair, and Akicha is still cute as always

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
On this week's Naniwa Nandeshiko => SAYANEE!!! :wub::wub::wub:

On this week's AKBINGO! => RENA!!!
thumbsmileyvaultcutebigj.jpg

and

LEGS!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
This is my favourite Not Yet song. Can't help but feel bad for the kids in the MV though. Except espresso kid.
Yui's mine.
As long as you don't touch Kitarie cause she is mine and if you do Mayuyu and I will have to give you a harsh pumishment (Look at my Signature Info)

By the way JFC, I would like to officially say goodbye to Miyazawa Sae and take Komori Mika

Friendship and the Cosmos.
On this week's Naniwa Nandeshiko => SAYANEE!!! :wub::wub::wub:

On this week's AKBINGO! => RENA!!!

and

LEGS!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
GAH. I NEED TO WATCH SKE'S RADIO SHOW THING NOW. I LOVE THE NEW RENA THAT'S SO OUTGOING. SHE NEEDS TO APPEAR ON AKBINGO MORE OFTEN :wub:

AND SAYANEEE. TAKE ME. TAKE MY LOVE. MY MONEY AND EVERYTHING I HAVE.