Introduce yourself!

Latest News & Videos

LightJeep

Hello everyone! I am LightJeep and I am big fan of sci-fi stuff :cool: I love space, video games, and electronic music! I guess I will see you guys around! :D

Royozo

Hello everyone! My name is Roger and I am a high school student at Canada. I love to play video games and I hope to have a great time with everybody

gingerspice

Hey guys, the name's Rebecca. I'm a college student in Ohio working on my degree in tourism. I like video games, comics (Marvel in particular...) and pretty much anything pop culture-related. See you all around!

cjh191

Hey everyone! Like most of you, I'm a big fan of TV, video games, and movies. I'm 23 years old and a recent graduate looking for work! I'm always looking for new friends who share my interests since most of my friends from school are not completely interested in the same things as me (except for my SO). I spend way too much time on the internet so hopefully I'll get to know some of you!

How's it going?
I'm GamerPerson, I've been into video games since I was a kid. I'm 22 and live in the US and I'm glad to be here!

leahcim132

Hi guys! I'm a college student and love to play video games whenever I'm free. Unfortunately, school is getting busy so I don't have much time to play :(. Maybe in a few weeks!

Black Spiderman

I'm Kendrick and I can tell that this is a forum that I'm going to be attached to. Video gaming is my primary hobby, and as such I'm really looking forward to talking with everyone else here!

bigbrain50

Hi there I registered just a few minutes ago, I'm Bigbrain50 as you can tell from my screen name, I'm a University student from the island paradise of Jamaica, geek culture is pretty big out here, well geek/nerd culture is today's pop culture so no wonder right? I think I'll enjoy my time here and I'm looking forward to knowing everyone here.

Nick

Hello,

My name is Nick, and I live in the United States! I love to discuss movies, video game, and many other things with a variety of people. I am looking forward to participating on this forum, and getting to know many of you guys!

If you have a question, don't hesitate to ask!

Miles Hansen

I'm Miles and I'm 18. I live in Copenhagen, Denmark and despite Miles being a boys name I am actually female (Thanks mom!) I enjoy gaming, going to the cinema and I read a lot of books. I go to college-ish (Denmark doesn't have college) and I'm studying Languages and Media. Hi ^^

LitoLawless

Hey guys! I just registered a little while ago. I thought this site was solely forum based but I'm discovering that there are a ton of cool things on the site itself. I can wait to dive into some of these articles and have some fun discussions with you guys as well. It's always fun to find people with similar interest who are just as passionate as you are.

LawWind

The Wind Of Justice
Hi guys! I just joined and I want to Introduce myself first. My name is niiro and I like to play games. Any type of games. Thank you for reading!

c9h2ua

Hi!! I am Samuel from Canada, I am still studying in High School. And I am new to this community. Nice to meet you guys!!

jessetonystark

Yo. I'm just a random Stark that stumbled in.
I enjoy 'casual' games. I like to watch movies. I like to like things. Enjoying things makes me happy.

teabwoi

Hey guys

First off I would really like to say that I am really happy to be here in this forum. I really love, playing video games and I have been playing them from since I was three. I am really addicted to them and will be for a very long time.

I am extremely excited to be a part of this forum and I am really hoping that I will be able to make some good friends while I am here and that I will be able to add value to this great forum.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?