Introduce yourself!

Is Teh Awesome GFX Person...
Oni Queen here! Looking for my fellow anime fans. I love to collect manga and anime dvds.

I am Leanne Angle, I am a total Geek for Marvel and DC Comics. Great to see some like minded people. My interests are too niche for my friends.

Hello I am Blue Lightstar, I love anything Power Rangers and Super Sentai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey folks, I'm fantanoice (pronounced fanta-no-ice). I'm a game designer and student, and also a huge forum addict. I saw this place advertised somewhere and thought it looked neat, so I joined up.

Anyway, I hope we get to be good mates soon. :)

- Fanta

Hello there Eileen, and other users of this forum! I enjoy general discussions whether it's serious debates, or just general topics such as gaming, TV shows, books, and so on. I enjoy gaming, and like socializing with a bunch of people! I hope to see you all around, and have some interesting topics and conversations with each other.

Hey all, I'm bk/bknight on the webs, deep internet user since 2003/2004, heavy tech geek/gamer/car addict/sports fan, always looking for good discussion places around the web where I can learn something aswell as teach, or just have a nice chat about all my favourite subjects, cheers to you all, and I'm hoping to enjoy my stay.

Hello everybody. My name is Stephanie, but my friends call me Steph, so you can refer to me by that name lol. I am 22 years old and I currently live in the UK. I love to read and write, and play video games, although I haven't really been able to afford video games or the consoles that come along with them for a few years now. I just play my sibling's games lol.

I am hoping to meet a few friends here and I am looking forward to discussion all of my favorite things. I take pleasure in talking about topics such as current events to video games, to conspiracy theories, which are not actually just theories. Nice to meet you all
:)

Hello everybody, my name is André and I am in Portugal, I have two small kids aged 3 and 6 and I look forward to having some fun here with you all.

Hello everybody, my name is André and I am in Portugal, I have two small kids aged 3 and 6 and I look forward to having some fun here with you all.
Bom Dia!

How are ya Andre? You found a great community here! I would be interested to know what kind of American Television you get over in Portugal? What are your favorites?

Enjoy your stay here!

Fitzy

Thanks Fitzy! Speak some Portuguese? Actually here is Boa noite (Good evening) already. :)

What kind of American TV do we have? What kind don't we? We have it all my friend, all that you have there we buy it and that is why you are a rich country. :) I used to see the Oprah Show, now I see the Ellen Show, I watch the Daily Show or the Conan O'Brien Show, I watch The Mentalist, Grey's Anatomy, CSI's and I could go on and on...