Introduce yourself!

Wow! I didn't realize we exported so much programming over seas. I like The Mentalist a lot but have gotten into really bad reality shows. Call of the Wildman, Swamp Peoples, American Pickers, MoonShiners....that sort of thing. I hope I can stop soon. Have fun here and have a great night!

Hi! I'm a self-employed tax preparer. I enjoy learning about new things, writing, and reading. I'm a family channel manager for an article database site online and have been freelancing for the past 4 years. I have a lot of interests and a lot of different jobs, during the off season for tax returns.
I am excited to join this forum and look forward to meeting everyone.

Hi! My name is Sue, and I'm from California. I like forums, love reading, movies, TV and music. I am also a tarot reader. I don't foretell the future -- I just let people know where they are in their lives, and give them options. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Hey folks, I'm Dylan Thor. I was named after Bob Dylan and Thor, the Norse god.

Hi there! My name is Kendra and I'm 19 years Old. I just joined today with the hopes of meeting new people and contributing to this forum! I am very Kind, Talented, and love to make people smile. I will be up here daily with something new to say! Be on the lookout for me!

Wow! I didn't realize we exported so much programming over seas. I like The Mentalist a lot but have gotten into really bad reality shows. Call of the Wildman, Swamp Peoples, American Pickers, MoonShiners....that sort of thing. I hope I can stop soon. Have fun here and have a great night!
I am watching season 5 of the Mentalist, I love it. Never heard of those reality shows you mention, what I also enjoy watching is America's got talent, I really like it, it's even better now with Howard instead of that other Brit.

Welcome Shadow, Sue, Dylan and Kendra, hope to be talking to all of you soon.

Kendra, what do you mean for being very kind? :)

Ever since The Deadliest Catch, caught on, any slightly off beat way of life or job is now a reality show and they all seem to suck me in. American Pickers is a great show if you can ever catch it. Just 2 guys going through people's old barns and finding cool stuff to sell, like antiques and old advertising signs. They have a great eye for what may still hold value and are able to restore it some cases or just sell it as is. There seems to be a market for everything.

Quite true, I used to watch Cops for months, watching the policeman catching criminals and then I stopped watching it. Now when I see it I wonder how I could watch that so possibly something goes through our minds for certain periods of time...

Hello! I joined this forum few days ago and I'm glad to be part of this community. Keep in touch!