If Miley Cyrus can remake a Hilary Duff song...

arnoldmcguire335

Continuing the Creddie legacy
What song would it be?

I say Party up, from Hilary's album Metamorphosis. also the same titled song, also from that said album.

what's yours?

EDIT: to the mods, I made a typos on Miley's last name. please fix?
 
Why do you feel the need to ask that in his thread? Really none of your business, LM.

If there are fans of either in this forum, that's for them to discuss. Not for you to challenge him on if they're here or not so.... please stop it.
 
Yeah LM knock it off and I'll just wait for others to answer.

and Keith, please fix the typo. i made a mistake in the thread title.
 
I'd just like to say that disney is ok (mainly because of pixar and some hot girls), but the problem I have with it is that it's just too kiddie. Yeah, it was good till '04 but, something made disney's writers go kiddie, thus making the shows bland and dumb 80% of the time. So, yeah that's my opponion on disney. This was not ment to insult anyone, this is just an opponion.

*Cocks shotgun* It's Cyrus Season! *insert evil laugh here*
:169:
 
everyone here knows that arnold's got a almost stalker like obsession with disney and all of it's girls, i'm just hoping that we don't end up seeing him on Entertainment tonight with some story about a miley cyrus stalker :P
 
I've always despised Disney channel, and I always will.

It's one thing to enjoy Disney channel, but to obsess over it is quiet another.

This guy does make quiet a few Disney threads. It would be like me going to a Disney forum and making 20 different Toku threads.

But, i'm going to go ahead and answer Arnold's question.

I choose no song. Miley Cyrus' vocals make my ears bleed.

While I don't listen to Hilary, she's not a terrible singer.
 
I want her to remake "Fade to Black" by MetallicA. :thumbs: :169:

That's not the thing here. I was asking what Hilary Duff song can she remake, since Miley's idol is Hilary. get the picture?

I've always despised Disney channel, and I always will.

It's one thing to enjoy Disney channel, but to obsess over it is quiet another.

This guy does make quiet a few Disney threads. It would be like me going to a Disney forum and making 20 different Toku threads.

But, i'm going to go ahead and answer Arnold's question.

I choose no song. Miley Cyrus' vocals make my ears bleed.

While I don't listen to Hilary, she's not a terrible singer.

Honestly I'm just a fan (just got used on it ever since I got cable in April), nothing more.

Oh well that's your answer. and did you mention she made your ears bleed? :sweat: :laugh:

i'm just hoping that we don't end up seeing him on Entertainment tonight with some story about a miley cyrus stalker :P

DON'T EXPECT! but boy once I migrate in the US I dread the day I'll befriend Vanessa Hudgens (I just got a vision regarding it), starting with being friends and then we'll be a couple which I'm not going towards! (Reason: the Zanessa fans will kill me and i'll be notorious for being "The guy that stole baby V from Zac Efron")

and speaking of stalkers, there was news recently of Aly and AJ having a 40-something stalker being arrested by police. Which will not happen to me! (Indeed)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top