Poweranimals Lurker Jul 1, 2008 #12 Ky Kiske said: This guy does make quiet a few Disney threads. It would be like me going to a Disney forum and making 20 different Toku threads. Click to expand... Both are shows made to entertain kids. At least it's more on topic than all the threads about people who can't talk to girls.
Ky Kiske said: This guy does make quiet a few Disney threads. It would be like me going to a Disney forum and making 20 different Toku threads. Click to expand... Both are shows made to entertain kids. At least it's more on topic than all the threads about people who can't talk to girls.
arnoldmcguire335 Continuing the Creddie legacy Jul 1, 2008 #13 Kenori said: I'm going with Rain on this one. I love that song. Click to expand... You mean there's a Hilary Duff song I haven't heard of yet? or is that song really "Come Clean"?
Kenori said: I'm going with Rain on this one. I love that song. Click to expand... You mean there's a Hilary Duff song I haven't heard of yet? or is that song really "Come Clean"?
Kenori Member Jul 2, 2008 #14 Yeah that one, I've never been good with song names. I usually just use the word that sticks in my head the most.
Yeah that one, I've never been good with song names. I usually just use the word that sticks in my head the most.