AAAAH I am so sorry for disappearing ;n; I said I'd be a little late on my app because of work, but ... ugh, holidays + retail + freezing rain and snow forever = DO NOT WANT.
So, I hope this is okay and that I did it correctly~
----
Name: Elise Durand
Gender: Female
Picture: ( original
here )
[HIDE]
[/HIDE]
Rider Designation: Kiva
[HIDE]
[/HIDE]
Returning from either RPG: Nope~
Bio: Born and raised in what people would probably refer to as 'flyover country', Elise is a slightly eccentric young woman, going to college in a small, bustling village, with a penchant for all sorts of unusual hobbies. By all accounts, she's an intelligent and cheerful girl, but inside Elise feels rather lonely and awkward because she feels she hasn't found her place in the world just yet.
One fateful day, she spotted some of the boys in her class watching Kamen Rider clips on their laptops, and she found herself intrigued; less than a week later, she'd downloaded at least three full series and had to keep herself from spending her savings on a belt instead of groceries. A trip to Google afterward pointed Elise in the direction of HJU, and after socializing with the forum members, she started to feel a little less unsure of herself after all ...