daftBLUE Kryptonian Pride Jun 10, 2011 #1,761 What if the plug for the device doesn't match the phone socket?
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Jun 10, 2011 #1,762 Will and Suzuku are ready to go. I'm assuming they can enter the Mirror World as well?
Artic_Rival Lurker Jun 10, 2011 #1,763 Okay, Nicholas will round up the the three Ryuki Riders for the group.
RagnorokKing Lurker Jun 10, 2011 #1,764 daftBLUE said: What if the plug for the device doesn't match the phone socket? Click to expand... You...Your not serious right. I can't tell. And DK, considering Decade entered the Mirror World, I would say yeah.
daftBLUE said: What if the plug for the device doesn't match the phone socket? Click to expand... You...Your not serious right. I can't tell. And DK, considering Decade entered the Mirror World, I would say yeah.
Artic_Rival Lurker Jun 10, 2011 #1,765 No, that was just Decade's power for that world, like how he knows Grongi language and how to play violin.
No, that was just Decade's power for that world, like how he knows Grongi language and how to play violin.
daftBLUE Kryptonian Pride Jun 10, 2011 #1,766 RagnorokKing said: You...Your not serious right. I can't tell. Click to expand... Yeah, I'm just joking.
RagnorokKing said: You...Your not serious right. I can't tell. Click to expand... Yeah, I'm just joking.
ClimaxHeroDen-O Ore, Sanjou! Jun 10, 2011 #1,767 Tigerhawk21 said: Chalice has found Arc. Click to expand... and Arc has responded
Galaxian Lurker Jun 10, 2011 #1,768 ClimaxHeroDen-O said: and Arc has responded Click to expand... Kaixa has also found Rey.
Kai Yamato Now, count up your crimes! Jun 10, 2011 #1,769 Erm, blah. I like have no idea what to do. :redface2:
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Jun 10, 2011 #1,770 Well..my idea is have Suzuku get kidnapped by mirror monsters...and Will jumps in to save her, anyone playing a Ryuki rider could fight them I suppose.
Well..my idea is have Suzuku get kidnapped by mirror monsters...and Will jumps in to save her, anyone playing a Ryuki rider could fight them I suppose.