HJU: A World We Have Forgotten

hmm~ I don't know how much longer this should go, I don't want the fight to drag either :sweat: but I hesitate to use Darkness Moon Break on her only because I don't know what would happen to her if I tried!
 
hmm~ I don't know how much longer this should go, I don't want the fight to drag either :sweat: but I hesitate to use Darkness Moon Break on her only because I don't know what would happen to her if I tried!

Double K.O perhaps?
 
Elise is sorry really she is ;n; so sorry she's flailing in my head even now!
 
LOL Im sorry she's adorable XD I almost feel bad that i have to keep playing villains against you 2 wanna just sit down to cake and coffee? koumouri too?? XD although the coffee shop sorta blew up.

I'll work on replying and getting things together tommorow

oh and Joebe let me know when you need me to make the entrance.
 
LOL Im sorry she's adorable XD I almost feel bad that i have to keep playing villains against you 2 wanna just sit down to cake and coffee? koumouri too?? XD although the coffee shop sorta blew up.

Zaku, I think that would be the most awkward tea party EVER:laugh:
 
Just going to introduce [HEAT//METAL] next post tomorrow, then you can freely drop in and interrupt.

P.S. Does the style look alright for Heat/Metal? Hope so.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…