Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger & Toys

any idea if the Moe Magnum will transform automatically or manually?
 
1:1 scale. That's pretty cool. Not a big enough of the fan to actually get the changer, but still neat. That mecha, though, I would pay to buy that.
I'd want a 1:1 transforming mecha too! ;)

I'm tempted to get the Figuarts. But I'm back to saving money after two months of splurging on toys. :sweat: We'll see how I feel in a few days (??) when AkibaRed reviews start coming out.
 
any idea if the Moe Magnum will transform automatically or manually?

The fact not even the toy commercials for it show it closing and most of the time it was CG in the show, I'd guess it has to be done manually. The thing is expensive enough that I'd really hope there's some kind of elaborate closing mechanism in there though.
 
I thought the auto transformation was a feature of the toy.I'm sure I read somewhere that it was confirmed,I just remember exclaiming "Price Justified!!!" when I did.
 
Speaking of price, what about a ginormous S.H.Figuarts scaled fully detailed and fully transformable Itassha Robo?

OmcvzNt5eqDA04H84KY6Xw.jpg


As the advert cleverly states, at 36,750 yen, it's expensive, yet cheap!
 
I have my preorder in at HLJ, but does anyone know the probability of thing being available at launch in other places (such as amiami) when it is available regardless of the preorders being sold out? Only reason I ask is that I stupidly didn't compare prices when placing my order and it turns out amiami has it for 20 dollars cheaper after conversion, and that'd be a good amount off, especially with the thing being so expensive already.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzINLCaDVaw&feature=player_embedded"]????????????? DXMMZ-01 ?????????? Akibaranger - YouTube[/ame]
 
awwww :( no auto transform :( oh well, its worth it for the hissatsu attack sounds alone xD
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top