Happy Birthday to Algo Fonix!

Hey Algo, I have a present for you, I'll let you have 2 awesome chics from FK, but you have to break it off with Kura first.

Here's the magnificent duo from FK's employee list:
[hide]
[/hide]
 
Hey Algo, we both have the same birthday bro, how cool is that? Make it a good one man. I'm taking off work today so I can par-tay all day long. :band: Hope you have a blast today.
 
Hey Algo, I have a present for you, I'll let you have 2 awesome chics from FK, but you have to break it off with Kura first.

Here's the magnificent duo from FK's employee list:
[hide]
[/hide]

Those 2 were over with him last night actually. Drinking beer and all. He seemed really in tune with them. Idk if hes gonna part with them.
 
Hey Algo, we both have the same birthday bro, how cool is that? Make it a good one man. I'm taking off work today so I can par-tay all day long. :band: Hope you have a blast today.

Make that the three of us born on July 7th. Have a SUBARASHII birthday you two! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:
 
Thanks guys. :D

And thank you, Kura. <3

And, I'm pretty sure FK would straight up murder me if I stole his chicks, Musashi.

Hey Algo, we both have the same birthday bro, how cool is that? Make it a good one man. I'm taking off work today so I can par-tay all day long. :band: Hope you have a blast today.

Make that the three of us born on July 7th. Have a SUBARASHII birthday you two! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Fuckin' a. You guys have a radass birthday too!
 
Happy Birthday, mofo! A word of advice, dont open the fridge. At least not for another day or two. I'm just sayin. :D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top