HAPPY BIRTHDAY INUI TAKUMI!!!

Takuya

Member
From one buddy to another, I hope you have a happy birthday today. Not everyone can make 23 years of pure butt-kicking, so congrats dude.

Here's a special birthday song just for you.

Happy birthday Yas! :jam:
 
Here's a gift for you.

mainpicog7.jpg


Happy Birthday. Hope you have a good one.
 
From one buddy to another, I hope you have a happy birthday today. Not everyone can make 23 years of pure butt-kicking, so congrats dude.

Here's a special birthday song just for you.

Happy birthday Yas! :jam:

That was CRE-EPY and hilarious all at once. :laugh: I loved that scene. Thanx Bro. Im gonna try and rock it out today.

Happy Birthday! Here's something you might can enjoy a little better than that song...

Kamen Rider Faiz

That is even more CREEPY but I love it. haha. Thanx Saejima!

Here's a gift for you.

mainpicog7.jpg


Happy Birthday. Hope you have a good one.

JACKIE! :buttrock: Thanx FR.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top