Gundam 00: The Movie

Yes agreed. But is it becuase the war with ELS is over, that's why they made the ending that way?
 
this sums up my feeling for the movie....

"A lot of Wasted Potential and Opportunities...The TV Series was better off without this...":thumbs:
 
Yes agreed. But is it becuase the war with ELS is over, that's why they made the ending that way?

I don't really understand what you mean by 'that way':sweat:. The part I was talking about is Setsuna and Marina hugging each other XP.

Talking about the ending, I liked how the war with ELS was ended. The peace was not won with power and force but by understanding one another, as Setsuna was able to explain the whole situation to ELS via Quantum System. The giant desert flower ELS formed is their gesture of peace, that they gathered from Setsuna's mind.
 
I prefer thinking the last episode of 00 was the true ending, and everything after that was simply a fanfic that was taken a little to seriously.
 
There are a couple of things I disagree with in Endless Waltz, yet that movie was a million times better than Rise of the Trailblazers... At least EW didn't decide to start killing characters from the series.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top