Gokai adaptation speculation.

jwk94

So yeah, as the thread title says, just throw some ideas out for the ways that they could adapt the gokai series, ie. all of the senshi and such.

I was thinking that they could make AkaRed be an upgraded Phantom Ranger, unless of course Gokai Silver uses VRV Man, then that idea is out of the door.

zodaex

Zodasaur
So yeah, as the thread title says, just throw some ideas out for the ways that they could adapt the gokai series, ie. all of the senshi and such.

I was thinking that they could make AkaRed be an upgraded Phantom Ranger, unless of course Gokai Silver uses VRV Man, then that idea is out of the door.
I'm sure they'll just skip it and adapt the next season.

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
I'm sure they'll just skip it and adapt the next season.
Smh...lol expect to be scolded..

Anyways...fcuk what they're going to adapt..they should worry about producing something of good quality first. The year they have a full season to work with is when they do shitty..my goodness.

I don't mean this in a aggressive way J, please don't take offense. :sweat:

CPS

Do we really want to discuss an adaption that won't happen for at least two years?

No wait, we're geeks, of course we do...

Papercut

Not at least until in 2013 or 2014, I believe. We're falling behind, thanks to Disney.
It's not Disney's fault the show wasn't making money anymore! You don't keep something going that's costing you more than you make. Television is a buisness. :eyebrow:

I'd just call all the suits we've never seen before 'alien powers' and be done with it.

It's not Disney's fault the show wasn't making money anymore! You don't keep something going that's costing you more than you make. Television is a buisness. :eyebrow:

I'd just call all the suits we've never seen before 'alien powers' and be done with it.
First of all, Disney should have make a bold approach to Saban and ask them if they want it back or not. It's that simple. That way, we wouldn't have seen the title of "Power Rangers RPM" at all.

Second of all, I agree wholeheartedly. It should be labeled as "alien powers", like they have never seen before.

Mastodon