Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum News Thread

Will Tsukada be handling Ultimatum? I remember he told us to be excited for the winter movie in his final blog post for Fourze, but will he be working together with Utsunomiya? Or will it just be Utsunomiya at the helm?

Actually, I don't think there's any solid listing of the producers out right now. Still, every Movie Wars has had as producers both the one from the previous show and the one of the current series.

Heroes are forever
Whether Sannagiman remains evil or not, I don't see them using the classic Inazuman suit, it's not like they used the original suits for Skyzel and Grounzel. That way, it's implied the original Inazuman is not getting replaced by somebody (a la Gavan).

There just gonna use the one from Let's Go.

They're using a new suit design for Sanagiman though. It'd make no sense if he evolves to classic Inazuman. It doesn't even seem to be the actual original character anyway, just a new character of the same "type", like the new Kyodain.

No Fear, No Pain.
Which makes me even more convinced he is going to turn out to be a hero before the movie is over. What is Sannagiman without Inazuman? Seriously...is he like a larva or somthing? I love the organic quality...but that color...

DAIMON PAWNCH
Aside from a cameo in Decade's Movie Wars 2010 segments alongside the AU Riders, Den-O has never been in Movie Wars.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk"]That's the Joke - YouTube[/ame]

No Fear, No Pain.
Not sure if I have mentioned this yet, but I am really happy that the last few movies have opened up the rider universe(s) to allow for more non-rider heroes to make cameos. I love riders, but I also like situations where different heroes and villians are introduced to shake up the norm of a series. I mean yeah Haruto's focus is on the Phantoms, but is that the only threat out there? Are there no other heroes that can help him out other then the series' inevitable secondary rider? Even if they never appear in the series again after the movies, just knowing that heroes other then the rider exist creates a sort of canon in my mind that can be alot of fun.

I'm hoping the trend continues and we get to see revamps of other Henshin heros like Kikaider and Zubat in future movies, or even in series.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Are there no other heroes that can help him out other then the series' inevitable secondary rider? Even if they never appear in the series again after the movies, just knowing that heroes other then the rider exist creates a sort of canon in my mind that can be alot of fun.

I'm hoping the trend continues and we get to see revamps of other Henshin heros like Kikaider and Zubat in future movies, or even in series.

The established convention of Movie Wars so far is for the secondary Rider to make just a brief appearance before his debut in the show, not to actually help the hero.

And if Toei were to start making new series of old shows, how much time/energy/money would be left for Sentai and Rider? Movies or spin-offs are a different story