Budou though
I'm not that huge of a Sentai fan but I did enjoy Gokaigers. I want/plan to get the One Click Ranger Key Set with friend(s) and get to keep the main 6 Gokaigers and two keys of my choice.

My question is, is it worth getting the Mobirates since I'm getting the One Click keys? I don't really plan on getting ranger key sets and whatnot.

I'd say go for it, but be careful buying the Mobirates, many soon sub come to the need to collect ranger keys.

Budou though
lol. if i get it, i will only get the one click ranger key set (keeping 6 gokaigers + 2 rangers). that may be all. i don't care about collecting the other team keys

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Also, when getting one, Get the JP Version only. NEVER get the Asia versions (Due to low volume), the Korean version (Because it's in Korean and it's PR branded), and of course, the US one, due to it being a bit more inferior (Design and gimmick-wise) and small.

Honestly if those are the only keys you will ever get, I don't think it's worth the extra money. If those are your only keys you can easily display them on their own, the American version has essentially the same features but with a bunch of easier to collect keys available here.

If you're a completionist and need it to go with the keys, then yeah, it's your money. But if it's just a case of "should I get this since I'll have sex keys that go with it" then it's just not worth it to me.