So yeah, as the thread title says, just throw some ideas out for the ways that they could adapt the gokai series, ie. all of the senshi and such.

I was thinking that they could make AkaRed be an upgraded Phantom Ranger, unless of course Gokai Silver uses VRV Man, then that idea is out of the door.

Zodasaur
So yeah, as the thread title says, just throw some ideas out for the ways that they could adapt the gokai series, ie. all of the senshi and such.

I was thinking that they could make AkaRed be an upgraded Phantom Ranger, unless of course Gokai Silver uses VRV Man, then that idea is out of the door.

I'm sure they'll just skip it and adapt the next season.

Some kind of Beast mode
I'm sure they'll just skip it and adapt the next season.

Smh...lol expect to be scolded..

Anyways...fcuk what they're going to adapt..they should worry about producing something of good quality first. The year they have a full season to work with is when they do shitty..my goodness.

I don't mean this in a aggressive way J, please don't take offense. :sweat:

CPS

Do we really want to discuss an adaption that won't happen for at least two years?

No wait, we're geeks, of course we do...

Banned
Do we really want to discuss an adaption that won't happen for at least two years?

No wait, we're geeks, of course we do...

Not at least until in 2013 or 2014, I believe. We're falling behind, thanks to Disney. :redface2:

Pimp Robot
We should worry about the Goseiger adaption (if there is one, of course) first.