Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I think this is the fourth toku I've seen this guy in... Faiz, Cutie Honey, Mebius and now GARO. :laugh:

And I think the only time he plays an even remotely nice guy is Mebius.

The Decade Everyone Wants Dead
I think this is the fourth toku I've seen this guy in... Faiz, Cutie Honey, Mebius and now GARO. :laugh:

The episode was written by Inoue.

Digital Artist
I thought Episode 4 was cool. It kept me interested and wanted to know who was the Horror too. But of course, it turned out to be Kaixa. He's always the villain. Lol...It never gets old to keep seeing him get beat in whatever he appears whether it's Faiz, Cutie Honey, or Garo. Whenever I see these high powered Poker hands in TV/movies, I always find it to be fake because it hardly happens in real life. Oh well though, it does help make for interesting situations. I thought the chick who kept cheating was cute. I also thought all the other chicks in the background were hot too. What a way to get me distracted from the poker action. Haha...

Chief HJU News Editor

Didn't he cameo in an episode of Kabuto? Sure it was like episode 3 or something.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
So, we have W's Jino appearing in the next episode.. :laugh:

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Didn't he cameo in an episode of Kabuto? Sure it was like episode 3 or something.

Did he? Awesome. :laugh:

Kabuto is chock-full of cameos, but I didn't catch most of them at the time because I watched my Rider shows before Kiva in reverse order from how they aired, and hadn't seen any of them yet. If I liked the series more I would probably re-watch it once I finished with the Heisei SS shows.