Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I just remember her wearing a huge white fur coat. Unless that was someone else.

always henshining'
oh so this was the episode written by Inoue. he must love his Kaixa guy :laugh:

Lurker
Sadly he didn't completly catch what Garo is about. Although the episode is nice, it's writing is very poor compared to episodes 1 and 2.
After watching it 3 times i found what annoyed me a little:
It would be exactly the same with Kamen riders protagonists intead of the garo characters .......
I thought the horror of the week was smart, but it turns out that he is a complete idiot when he throws his trapped card right in front of Kuuga.

J

Juspion

Still carrying that Garo book, it seems

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Falcon
So, the Horror for episode 5 happened to play a Horror herself in Red Requiem (Hiromi Eguchi) so i am hoping Timefire comes back at some point during the series

Episode 5 was.. alright. Definitely not one of my favorite Garo episodes. The whole episode basically rehashed the whole "No one understands my paintings except me" story except now its manholes.

Not enough Kouga/Kaoru interaction.. but I believe the storyline will progress to include her. The in-suit fight was too short.. it lasted about 10 seconds? It was pathetic. While I do like the out of suit fights, I'd like to see more shiny Garo fighting against monsters.

No Rei as well.. but he's returning on the next episode!! Even fighting with Kouga!! Should be a (more) exciting episode next week!

I give this episode a 3/5.