Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I haven't seen 4 yet, but I liked the first three. I'm usually more interested in the over-arching story than the MotW stuff though, so I'm very curious what they'll do with those marks on Kouga and Rei. I'm betting Tsubasa will have one when he shows up, too. Can't wait for that to happen. :thumbs:

Episode 4 turned out to be another filler episode. Not surprising.. but this time it really added nothing to the plot (not even a single remark towards the curse mark).

Nonetheless this episode is still worthy of being called a Garo episode. The whole episode basically revolves around the game of Poker, and trying to identify which one of the players is the Horror. Kouga must be pretty smart (and lucky) to be so good in Poker.

The Horror being that player in the end was a nice twist, I thought it would be the other guy. The only things that ticked me off in this episode was that there was just about 5 seconds of Kouga/Kaoru interaction. I also didn't like how Kouga actually tried gambling with Kaoru's life.. why did he even need to borrow money in the first place? Doesn't he already have a chip and thus should be able to play? (I don't play Poker, so I may be wrong here)

Next week's episode seems to be a filler episode, but who cares? I still love Garo's direction.

J

Juspion

Nope, 5th episode won't be a true filler. The summary in the website said that Leo is coming to the Saejima estate and he is trying to found out more about the Hametsu no Kokuin.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Over-Time has the latest episode up.

So The water bomber from ooo was not the horror, but Giza from Cutie Honey.

Interesting.

J

Juspion

A reference to what? BTW, Kusaka is upping his assholishness by becoming the Horror in episode 4.

Ixa? Blade Joker? KR Joker?

Ah, yes... I had Ixa in my mind... :laugh: