Mad Skillz
So apparently the first episode has aired and there's no thread . . . time to get one going! All your favorite and not so favorite Makai Knights are back after five years in a brand new series featuring new knights and new threats.

RISEN DEMON
I read on hju that OT and MCS are going to be subbing this. Is this true? If it is...:castlerock:

I can't wait to see the first episode.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Any streams available?

"Training."
So I watched the first episode and I enjoyed it. Is this a sequel to the original series?

The Decade Everyone Wants Dead
Any streams available?
So here's how the Steams (aka Keyhole) go. It airs on TV Tokyo, Friday 2:05 AM. Which, at least in CST, translates to 12:05 PM Thursday. Like I tweeted at Keith, you can watch it while eating lunch. Wait, Garo can be NSFW sometimes, meh, it's not my fault if you get caught by your boss.

As for RAWs, just go to the usual site for KR and Sentai RAWs. Apparently, there are only going to be HD RAWs, at least for the moment.

The Decade Everyone Wants Dead
I read on hju that OT and MCS are going to be subbing this. Is this true? If it is...:castlerock:

I can't wait to see the first episode.
TV Nihon confirmed they're subbing it.

TV Nihon said:
Hey artistic folk, we definitely need some new splashes. There's a new Garo show and I don't have any HD splashes (1280x720).

If anyone is looking for a stream for the 1st episode, here it is (RAW). Do take note that it is definitely NSFW.[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlirtt_raw-garo-makai-senki-01-divx6-8-4-tq4-1280x720-30fps-7d4c6e95_shortfilms"]Dailymotion - Online Videos, Music, and Movies. Watch a Video Today![/ame]

[HIDE]This episode was pretty awesome! I didn't quite get the whole "war" scene at the beginning, but I'm pretty sure it's a backstory to the Horror. I liked the Horror of this episode, reminded me of Kiba. I prefer the classic "monster type" horror though.

Kouga getting hit with a curse (Kouga becomes Messiah v2 at the end? Anyone?) and that guy with the golden teeth seems to be the main villain.

The only things I didn't like about this episode was there being absolutely no Kouga/Kaoru interaction, and not a single scene with Zero in it. :( I was also looking forward to see the new people in charge of the Eastern Watchdog. I'd also appreciate some music during the fight scenes.

Nonetheless, this is a fantastic episode and the action, story so far definitely lives up to expectations.

*Also, the Horror shooting the mafia boss with his fingers. MGS4 anyone?[/HIDE]

Last edited:
J

Juspion

It was hardly surprising for me that there was no Zero, considering the synopsis for the first three episodes never mention him at all.

In this season, Kouga has been promoted into the Makai Knight for the Genrouin (Senate) of the Makai because of his achievements and no longer work for the Eastern Watchdog it seems. Next episode will properly introduced Fudou Reo, the genius Makai Priest from the Senate who will be partnered with Kouga by the order of Grace, the Priestess of the Senate.[HIDE]
The Hametsu no kokuin (Brand of Doom) will kill Kouga quickly according to Zaruba. Curing Kouga will probably be on the main plots.[/HIDE]

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Thanks for the stream.... Though, because of the content, you'd have to be logged in to view it. :thumbs: I'll just wait for the subs. ;)

In this season, Kouga has been promoted into the Makai Knight for the Genrouin (Senate) of the Makai because of his achievements and no longer work for the Eastern Watchdog it seems.

Kouga got promoted? Was that position created specifically for Kouga, or was there a previous Makai Knight higher than the rank of 'Garo'?

Thanks for the stream.... Though, because of the content, you'd have to be logged in to view it. :thumbs: I'll just wait for the subs. ;)

I'm pretty sure you just have to turn off the Family Filter. I didn't have to log in.