I haven't yet watched Makai Senki or Red Requiem (I will soon), but I found the Wikipedia list of characters in the former a bit hard to follow. Who are the new Knights that don armor in order of appearence, and are there any pictures or wallpapers of them around?

There are a lot of new Knights in Makai Senki, but most of them are minor characters who don't even get named. There are really only two major ones - three if you count Bado from the Kiba Gaiden, but he isn't really a character with a proper name or any out of suit appearances.

The first of the two main ones to appear is Wataru Shijima who wears the armor of Baron. He's played by Kenji Matsuda who played Zanki on KR Hibiki. His character here is pretty similar - a former teacher who's older than the other heroes and starting to feel the years. His armor is blue and he wields a curved sword. His transformation motion is really cool and his Madou artifact is kind of like a pocket watch. He's every bit as awesome as you'd expect Kenji Matsuda playing a Makai Knight to be.

The other one is Rodo, his armor is a kind of bluish gray. Saying anything else about him is going to spoil a large section of the show's plot.

Red Requiem has a new Knight in it, too - Rekka's father. I don't remember him getting a name and he doesn't display his armor. You'll recognize the actor if you've seen Ryuki, though; he played the chief editor of the Ore Journal.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^
Wouldn't surprise me if Rekka's father's armour was just like the "generic" armours that we see being worn by the "other makai knights" in the last 2 eps of the series during the big battle with Ganon/Idea.

Then there was the other makai knight that Rei met in episode 16, but who never got a chance to say what his name was.

There are a few pics of toy figure versions of Baron and Roudo/Rodo/Lord (spelling will depend on who/which group you ask) in the latter pages this thread:
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=70404

I wish there were more makai knights with different colors.

Garo - gold, Zero - silver, Dan - White, Rodo - greyish or purplish, Baron - Blue & Barago/Kiba - Black.

There should be like... red, orange, green, violet, etc.

I wish there were more makai knights with different colors.

Garo - gold, Zero - silver, Dan - White, Rodo - greyish or purplish, Baron - Blue & Barago/Kiba - Black.

There should be like... red, orange, green, violet, etc.
I disagree; I prefer the armor to stay in metallic colors. I'm honestly still a little iffy on Baron's blue.

Chief HJU News Editor
Baron sticks out a bit compared to the other Knights. His colour blue is quite makes his suit look like it was made of the actual fibreglass that it is, rather than the metallic look of the others.

Also, Red Mask has the ability to summon armour made of magic, but has little interest in using it to achieve his goals.