G.M.C.U: The Gaia Memory Crimes Unit(RPG Thread)

Drake stared at the Fangs actions. " what!?" he noticed a new red rider was now performing it's own finisher to combat Fang's. He clenched his teeth if he didn't anything this was going to end really bad. But why should he help he was rejected by the G.M.C.U. The loss of the memory his brother was going to use made him feel like a disgrace. " Drake!! Run !!".

No,Michael wouldn't leave them to die and neither should he. " I'm really gonna hate myself after this." Drake began to work his memory to it's limit absorbing so much dark energy would be fatal. This was a one shot deal this didn't work then it was over. The blade of his scythe grew larger and changed shape(think Witch Hunter from soul eater.) he let out a loud battle cry and ran at fang.

In Justice, We Trust!
From high atop a roof, a cloaked figure began to watch the battle between Heat, Skull, and the berserker Fang. The woman chuckles a bit "Such an magnificent display of pure rage..I can make use of this one...yes..." She says, she raises a gold Gaia Memory, and presses a button:
VAMPIRE was suddenly announced, she inserts it into her Gaia Unit, turning into the Vampire Dopant.

A fog woud suddenly settle into the are, making visibility hard.Extending her pair of large, bat-like wings, the Countess decended upon the battlefield. The screeching of bats could be heard in the distance, as suddenly a flock of them began to fly in a large swarm around Heat and Skull. The Countess landed in the midst of the battle and looked at both Heat and Skull.

"hmmph....you two aren't even worth my time" She says and then she turns towards Fang. She raises a clawed hand and moves her fingers towards herself. "Come...my child...come to me, and anything your heart's desire shall be yours." She says, letting a chuckle at the end.

(OCC: So this is the part where she's gonna take Fang...so yeah, no one try to stop her)

For the lulz.
This sheer power, it can't be possible. Just how can a Gaia Memory manage effects of this magnitude?!

Shuhei looks into the eyes of the bat-like Dopant before him. His blood begins to run cold.

So this is the big boss I've been looking for. It's on a whole other level. But, I can't afford to stop here!

He raises his gun to shoot but it begins to dematerialize. Multitudes of black sparks are now racing through his suit.

Crap, I've used up too much of Skull's power! I've got to get out of here before my transformation ends!

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Satoru continued to observe the battle from the luxury of the Futo tower. Below, he could see the fight rage upon.

A red clad figure approached the scene, charging upon the white clad figure and the figure wearing the fedora, Satoru could spot another Lost Driver, but he wasn't astounded by this development, he already had some of his subordinates looking around Futo for info about these people and their Lost Driver.

VAMPIRE! The voice echoed, and suddenly a dark fog rolled in.

A Gaia Memory? he thought, and suddenly he saw the flash of a Gold Memory. Gold? Impossible, we don't sell Gold Memories, they should be exclusive too....

Bats appeared, one flew past Satoru's head. Whoever she is, I need to figure out how, and where she got her memory

Satoru grabbed his Lost Driver, and slammed it on, the straps fit tightly around him . He unveiled his Gaia Memory, ETERNAL! It ringed from the top of the Futo Tower.

Satoru leapt from Futo Tower.

A simple passerby...
Fang's kick halted mid air as the Vampire Dopant appeared. He came crashing down as he couldn't see his opponent in the fog. As he landed, electricity started to run all over his body.

Trying to stand straight, Fang looked straight ahead at the Vampire Dopant and her offer. He didn't charge at her though. It was almost as if she had calmed down the beast within Fang and Yuusuke was emerging again. Fang walked towards the Vampire Dopant and stopped in front of her. "Hrr..." he purred. Suddenly, the Fang Memory ejected itself from the driver and reverted back into the small dinosaur. Fang's armor dissolved and reverted back into Yuusuke. With that, Yuusuke began to fall, already unconscious..

(
Before she could speak up to instruct Yamato of her own instructions from headquarters to bring Akiba there, she then noticed Akiba yelling from the backseat, notifying them that there was trouble at the warehouse district. This caused a rather angry expression to form on her face. "Yamato, you take Akiba to the station. I'm going to go investigate," She barked, quickly going on the move as she issued her order to Yamato. Another Dopant...another action-filled day... Karen told herself, sprinting to her car as fast as she could.

"Right," Yamato replied, dragging the perp along and securing him in the back before entering the front of the car and taking the wheel.

"We need to take this guy in and then have you report in to the chief first," he said to Akiba, "The other officer will go investigate the latest report."

Jean had witnessed the battle from the sidelines. Quickly reverting back to civilian form so as not to be noticed, he carefully noted the traits of those involved.
"Heat. Another G.M.C.U rider. An ally. But the other one.. Skull. I've never even heard of him. Looks like he's on our side though. And the white rider.. Fang. Far too powerful for his own good.."
He mounted his bike and took off for his next destination.
He stopped at traffic lights next to a car, glanced into it and saw something interesting. The two men in the front of that car were talking, but the one in the back was struggling to remain conscious. He had heavy bags under his eyes and looked like a classic Gaia Memory abuser.
"I wonder if they're going to the same place I am.."

Sweet Sweets
Heat noticed her attack halted once the bats showed up and turned her immediate attention to them as she tried to knock them away from her. "Tch...not worth your time?! How about you say that without these annoying things helping you?!" She wanted to get closer and stop Vampire from getting to Fang, who had dehenshined by this point, but she wasn't having much luck in getting the bats away from her. Gah, this is embarrassing!

In Justice, We Trust!
As Fang Dehenshined, Countess reached her arms foreward and caught the boy. She looked over his form and chuckled "Such power coming from someone so young..." She says. Then she turned towards Heat "You're time shall come soon, yours and all of your comrades." She says. She begins to chuckle, wrapping her bat-like cloak around her body, she would dissappear in a puff of smoke, as she vanishes, the fog breaks up, and the bats fly away.

Akiba begins to grit his teeth letting out a grumble "Fine, FINE! i don't like it, but I'll do things your way for now..." He says, sitting back down with his arms crossed, finger tapping on his arm.

For the lulz.
Finally, it's gone. I've got to...get away.. from here.

Skull, having lost his one opportunity to examine the Fang Memory, uses the last bit of his strength to move behind a nearby warehouse. His transformation ends shortly after. Shuhei is out of breath and close to collapse.

Damn it, they all saw me. I've got to hide the Memory before.....

Before he can safely hide the Skull Memory, the toll of the battle finally hits him and he passes out, Lost Driver still clenched in his hand.