G.M.C.U: The Gaia Memory Crimes Unit(RPG Thread)

Yamato fought down a brief grin at Akiba's reaction, hitting the siren before pulling out onto the street.

"Don't worry, rookie," he said, "This city always has something to do. For every one case someone else gets, there's always another two that need investigating."

He nodded his head towards the backseat and added, "Besides, I don't think our friend here would like being caught in the middle of another Dopant fight without his own protection anymore."

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Satoru landed flat on his feet, Lost Driver still wrapped around him he sprinted toward the Vampire Dopant. Out of nowhere, a flurry of bats appeared, temporarily blinding him.

The bats dissappeared, and the red-clad figure stood there, with another person on the ground.

Damn it ! I missed it. before anyone could see him, Satoru quickly hid near an oil drum, watching the the Lost Driver wearing figures, and attempting to discover why these seemingly unconnected individuals had these weapons.

Princess of Equesteria
If anyone were to question exactly why Hina enjoy riding a motorcycle compared being behind that of a steering wheel a simple answer is what they would receive. Have you ever been on one? The answer can only be given to those who have either drove or ridden on the back of one. For each person the answer is always different and for the young buxom actress it was this. The freedom moving like the wind running away momentarily all that weighs on them. Who the hell is she trying to kid anyways?! It also makes her more of a bad ass chick.

By the time it had taken her to maneuver through trafficked streets arrived few feet from Aya. Late it seems watching her flick off….bats? Puzzling seeing how those creatures were nocturnal out about in broad daylight. Rather displeased with herself mainly lean forward crossing both arms. Following the direction of the bats narrowed her eyes for a moment.

“Again….with the bats. Seems that the stories are true after all…†Hina spoke up then look forward.

In Justice, We Trust!
The flock of bats would arrive at an abandoned warehouse, the bats would come together, and take shape once more in the form of the Vampire Dopant. The Gaia Memory ejected, and the Countess's black form would return. Yusuke in hand, she places the unconscious boy on the sofa, and turns towards The Surgeon "Please tend to his wounds, and be gentle with him, for he is but a child" She says with a laugh, hands in her pockets she begins to walk towards the door.

---
Arriving at the doors of the GMCU HQ, Akiba was hardly impressed: on the outside, the building was old, and a bit run down looking. "I knew GMCU HQ was insside a police station but...this place is falling apart!" Akiba says. His opinion was changed when saw the inside however, inside was busy with activity. Akiba lets out a whistle "Guess Gaia Memories have become more of a problem since the last I was here..." Akiba says, as an officer walks by wheeling a bin full of confiscated and broken Gaia Memories.

Sweet Sweets
Great, cryptic bull crap... Seeing that there was little she could do now that this Vampire person left, Aya proceeded to cancel her armor and saw Hina approach her. "Hey, look who made it here..." She then sighed. "This sucks, I was just enjoying my morning coffee and all this happens...can't they do this after then? Meh..." She then looked around, noticing that the others in the fight were now gone. "What...? Haa...crud...where did the others go?" She spoke aloud as she looked around.

A simple passerby...
Heartbeat...

The flock of bats flew past a man. He smirked as they entered an abandoned warehouse. He then began to walk towards it. The man was wearing a leather jacket and a pair of jeans. He looked like one of those Kung Fu people in a movie. The only weird thing about him was the blood dripping from his hands and mouth. This wasn't his blood, however...

As he entered the warehouse he saw The Countess take her leave. The other person he saw was The Surgeon and a boy on the sofa, unconscious. The Surgeon was the only person within the gang besides The Countess that he didn't hate. He didn't like her that much though, it's just that she didn't piss him off. Partly because she's psychotic, and he was fine with that. The others were just a bunch of people obsessed with power.

Walking towards them, the man took off his leather jacket and dropped it on the table next to the sofa.

"Countess got you looking after little boys again?" the man asked as he walked over to a sink and started washing his hands and face.

is Mayor of Farmville
Just as the Vampire left the Warehouse, Karen rushed to the site of the battle, armed with her shotgun as she looked around, trying to find the threat she and other officers were asked to investigate. Upon making sure that there was no threat apparent in the area, she walked over to Aya Crossfield, who was standing nearby. "Karen Kiriyama, Special Investigations. I have received an urgent call to investigate this area," Karen said, identifying herself by her former unit as she brought out her badge and showed it to Aya. Turning to the side, she took note of the Skull Memory user, who was passed out on the pavement, prompting her to bring out her Radio. "Requesting ambulance at the crime scene. We have an officer needing medical attention," she called in through her walkie-talkie, her somewhat steely gaze fixed upon the unconscious Skull Memory user.

Last edited:
In the abandoned warehouse, the place was mostly empty. The condition inside was uncleaned. Alot of dust and rust over the machines which sat untouched inside was alarming. only a few dim lights were on inside mostly shining towards the center of the facility there was a metal table and a few carts full of surgery tools and finally a table. Some other essential living items like a sofa,a refrigerator,a restroom,sink and old tv etc.

Nearby the table was cages, with a few exotic birds inside they were chirping away unaware that outside the cage sat a woman. She was at the table sitting there in a nurse uniform. Her hair is unkempt her uniform and her hands were unclean. Most of her outfit and arms stained with blood from who ever she operated on before. There she sat and sang

Alouette, gentille Alouette

within her latex glove hands was a small red bird. it scream and screech to get free from the woman's gentle grip.

Je te plumerai la tête

She continue and sang after finishing the sentence she squeezed till the bird's head popped off. She smiled as the blood gushed out on to her hands and splashed on to her face. She spent a couple more moments squeezing before tossing the bird over to a pile body parts mostly animals. It was nearby a food processor. The wasn't just an ordinary warehouse it also stored slaughter house equipment inside.

She continued to sing and was on her way to the cage to pull out another till a bunch of bats appeared. The smile wiped from her face" what do you want this time?" she asked turning around and looked at The vampire thought her hair. As she looked on she notice the young man whom the blood sucker brought.

"...can I ? operate on this one?' she asked under her breath. Walking towards a closet to find some clean clothe. She looked over to the other corner and remember she wasn't alone at the warehouse. The countess dropped the boy on to the sofa and immediately Aisha went towards the boy and lifted his jacket's sleeve up feeling the arm and skin. "it's nice... are you sure I can't operate? i have to take care of this one?" She said sounding dissapointed. She looked on to the near by sink and stared at the man using it " I have to ...wash then... "she said partially stripping off her dried bloody clothe and grabbed some new clean ones.

"must...look clean... for ...patient.make him healthier...clean his wounds..." She said licking her lips as she stared at the boy. "Countess....you...bring more later?"She asked somewhat excited.

For the lulz.
"Now, now, Hakase-sama. We can't have you taking the batteries out of every toy we find."

The boy walks his way over from the fridge to Yuusuke's unconscious body and gives his own evaluation.

"He's using a driver but still gets mentally exhausted from using his Memory. This thing must be made of pure power!"

Kaji reaches down to grab the Fang Memory but the gadget comes to life and tries to bite his hand.

"Ok, screw that idea. So what happens now? For all we know, this guy could have a tracking device on him. But then again, they'd have to be pretty damn ballsy to come after us directly."

He puts on his headphones and lies on a table, letting the music take him away.

A simple passerby...
Heartbeat...

The same man came back to examine the boy on the sofa again. Then he walked off towards Kaji.

"Hey kid, where's my bike?"