G.M.C.U: The Gaia Memory Crimes Unit(RPG Thread)

For the lulz.
Kaji looks up, a confused look on his face.

"I really don't see how that'd be my problem, you know. It's your bike; you should know where you left it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm trying to marathon a Mayhem album."

God, kill a few dozen people and suddenly everyone works for you.

A simple passerby...
"Don't gimme that goddamned attitude. You know who I am. I answer to no one but The Countess." the man said as he drew closer towards Kaji.

"... everyone else answers to me, and you know why? It's cause I'm The Devil kid, now go get me my bike or else there'll be a big problem." the man said as he held up his memory. Pressing a button on it, it announced "ALPHA!"...

A wide grin envelop Aisha's face "Why...so ...Serious?" She then pointed towards the two men.

"Scary! Scary! Kowaii Kowaii!" Aisha said playfully, still changing and cleaning herself off, she looked on at the two from the sink filled with red and dirt from her. "The bike is over there... somewhere...off to the left.. behind a box and near a door" She pointed out "Go get it ! Go Get it!Si vous ple" she said out not directing it to any one before she goes to take a towel and left into a shower stall.

B I N G O ... B I N G O.... B I N G O....and BINGO was it's Name O...AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

She Sang loudly in the stall.

In Justice, We Trust!
The Countess observed the banter that went on between Kaji and Kiba she shook her head "Imbecile" She says as she walked towards him. She presses a button on her Gaia Memory

VAMPIRE was announced. She injected the Gaia Memory into her control unit. then she'd grab Kaji by the throat lifting him high above the air. "Are you TRYING to alert the police of our presence here?!" She says tossing the man to the side. She removed the Gaia Memory reverting to her human form "I do not need to remind you again...don't start anything with the others" She says and giggles. "Otherwise...you could get hurt...and Aisha would have to stitch you up" She says, placing a finger towards her neck, and made a slicing motion. She then turned towards Aisha "No, you can't operate on him. HOwever, he has a peculiar Gaia Memory that might interest you. Unlock it's secrets, and find a way that we can turn him into a weapon" She says

"I'll take my leave now" She says bowing "Do try to get along together."

Last edited:
Jean pulls over on his bike and parks in front of an old-looking building.
"This can't possibly be it.. but the map says it's here. Guess I'll take my chances."
He flips his phone shut, puts it in his pocket and walks in. Inside, he sees a room full of computers, test chambers and monitors with a researcher stationed at each one. A man approaches him:
"Jean de Ferre, I presume."
"That's me."
"Good. Hand over your Metal memory, it could use a service. And here's your first job."
He hands Jean a box of broken Gaia Memories.
"Take out the trash."
Jean responds in a soldier-like fashion, even though he isn't too pleased..
"Yes Sir."
Just before he leaves, the man speaks again:
"Oh and Jean, welcome to G.M.C.U."
"...Thank you, Sir."

As he takes his leave to get to work, Jean walks past a man just as surprised to see the inside of HQ as he was. He smiles politely, and walks off with the trash.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
The police had started to gather around the site where the skirmish took place.

Are they are part of the police? Have the police started to manufacture Lost Driver and Gaia Memories and utilize people as their soldiers? Satoru pondered.

He got up and started to walk away. I need to research that...and the Vampire Memory... A cold breeze blew.

The Countess observed the banter that went on between Kaji and Kiba she shook her head "Imbecile" She says as she walked towards him. She presses a button on her Gaia Memory

VAMPIRE was announced. She injected the Gaia Memory into her control unit. then she'd grab Kaji by the throat lifting him high above the air. "Are you TRYING to alert the police of our presence here?!" She says tossing the man to the side. She removed the Gaia Memory reverting to her human form "I do not need to remind you again...don't start anything with the others" She says and giggles. "Otherwise...you could get hurt...and Aisha would have to stitch you up" She says, placing a finger towards her neck, and made a slicing motion. She then turned towards Aisha "No, you can't operate on him. HOwever, he has a peculiar Gaia Memory that might interest you. Unlock it's secrets, and find a way that we can turn him into a weapon" She says

"I'll take my leave now" She says bowing "Do try to get along together."

Aisha exited the shower and started to get dressed. Sitting in front of the mirror putting on her make up. As the eye liner run across under eye lids she listened to the commotion near by, "Vampire so serious..." she said quietly as Kaji is lifted off the ground. "....i love doing the stitching though" She said as her eyes widened and a wide smile light up her face.

She continued to listen to the direction tha the countess was giving her. "Im a doctor not an engineer you know" She finished placing on her lab coat and then sliding her chair over towards the boy. She took the eye shadow she used before and started to write on the boy's face. Almost like a game plan for a football play. She started to write x and o all over his face and arrows. "If you lift here, you will have a better line and a better smile." Her attention then turned towards the Fang Gaia memory who seem very unhappy of her actions. She then pointed the pencil towards the dinosaur. Which the memory immediately bit the pencil in half. She then with her quick reflexes she grabbed the memory both hands with a strong grip. The memory struggled biting into her finger, she ignored the pain and watched the machine twitch about.

"Interesting" she licked her lips.

Princess of Equesteria
Keeping the helmet on it was difficult to see the rather apologetic smile across Hina’s face bobbed her head several times. “Gomen! Gomen!†Hina said. Rather than explain the reason behind the tardiness simply make up for it by getting back on track. “Hmmm…Wish things that were like that myself at times to be honest.†Following Aya’s direction in search for the others. It was at that a point caught sight of a face only recognizable not by name only by a photo, Kiriyama Karen. This could not be the new addition to the unit. Looking down at the unconscious Skull Memory user frown deeply taking note of the man’s wounds.

“Karen is it?†Hina brought her attention onto the other rider, “I am sure to get the full detail back at the headquarters. Though judging from the look on that guy and destruction this was not any ordinary Dophant attack.†Taking another look around noted whatever type of memory it was confirmed its user not to be even remotely in control. Looking back at the unconscious rider stared rather detach from Aya and Karen.

For the lulz.
Kaji is holding his throat, coughing.

"Jeez, what happened to her sense of humor?"

God, I don't know who'd be worse to deal with: Her on a bad day or the surgeon.

A worried look passes over his face as he imagines being alone with the doctor.

Ugh, I'm not sleeping tonight after thinking that.

He then turns to Kiba.

"Look, we may not see eye-to-eye but we're gonna have to start lest we invoke her wrath. I'm giving you fair warning now: Piss me off and we'll have that fight you we're looking for."

He carefully walks out of the warehouse and goes down to the docks. He sits on a wodden post and takes out a cell phone. He presses two buttons and puts the phone to his ear. The ring on the other end seems to last forever.

"......Hello?"

"Kenta, it's time to start pushing. We've found their tech and it doesn't look good. Meet me at the 3rd point in an hour."

He shuts the phone and begins walking towards the city.

Sweet Sweets
Oh...duh, he was right there... Aya felt like an imbecile for not spotting the Skull user right away and looked at him while she gave her testimony. "I saw this guy and this Feral looking rider fighting each other...this guy mainly used a gun-like weapon while the feral guy used blades and his feet and hands, like an animal would..." She then looked at Karen and the others. "Then, we had this other Dopant show up who used bats and just carted the feral boy away...I would have done something, but the bats messed with my path and all..." She sighed, scratching her head.