FOR GREAT JUSTICE MOTHERFUCKER! BOOYA!

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Its not everyday one gets to be an instrument of GREAT JUSTICE but it is exactly what happened to me yesterday evening at work (I work in a convinience store).

So there's an influx of customers, I'm taking care of them, and then I spot this drunken guy (like late teen) stumbling around the chocolate bar bargain bins in front of the registers. I see him grab bars and head for the exit. I shout out to him, warning him that he didn't pay for the chocolate bars and he comes back to put one back, I then tell him to put the OTHER one too and that he better leave and not show his face again. I didn't feel like dealing with him right now.

But then he beeps on his way out! That's a sure sign that fucker stole something else! This time I'm not feeling generous. I warn him to come back but he's obviously not listening.

In a glorious instant I climb on the counter of the second register and leap across the lottery pad and onto the floor, run to the exit and slam the guy in the wall behind him! I drag him back by the collar, telling him I'm calling the cops. While I turn to dial the drunken idiot makes a break for it!

I lost a guy like that this summer and I'm not feeling up to letting this guy go. I shout to a customer that's friend with one of my colleagues to watch the store and chase out after the guy! I must have been running on adrenaline because I don't even recall feeling the biting cold outside. Some guy outside slows him down and I grab him. I gotta tell you I have to prevent myself from punching the sucker as I forcibly drag him back to the store, telling him he's not escaping the cops. I notice a patrol car up the street, it probably already saw me grabbing the guy and me shouting because its lights are on so I motion for them. I slam the guy into the front window and signal the cops again.

The drunk is obviously trying to escape but I hold him off until one of the cop in the car comes and is forced to night-stick the fucker in the belly because he's resisting arrest in his drunken stupor. In a minute the cop got the guy handcuffed on the ground and he empties his pockets. That fucker had like 30 dollars worth of stuff in there.

I must say I felt glorious :anime: Its getting tiresome to see punks think we're an easy target and steal from us, I'm doing all I can to make it hard for them to do so.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE! :castlerock:
 
I hate to rain on your parade, but what if this guy decides to press charges against you for assault?

Shoulda let him go and called the police and given them a description....it's just a few candy bars.

It would have been worse if you had decided to play hero and Buddy had a knife or a gun and had killed you.
 
I hate to rain on your parade, but what if this guy decides to press charges against you for assault?

Shoulda let him go and called the police and given them a description....it's just a few candy bars.

It would have been worse if you had decided to play hero and Buddy had a knife or a gun and had killed you.

I grabbed him by the coat. That's hardly assault. The cop that cuffed him did worse. Its also why I resisted punching the sucker.

And its a drunken guy in Quebec city on a thursday night. The chances of a gun are nill and there was little chance for a knife either.

In retrospect I should have locked the door while I called the cops. Sucks for the other customers in the store but it would have been simplier.
 
I grabbed him by the coat.

You also said you slammed him into a wall.

Imagine what kind of trouble you'd have been in if you'd injured his neck, or fractured his skull.

I just don't personally agree with what you did. Bringing the smack down in order to save someone's life, maybe.

Bringing the smack down in order to save a few candy bars from a hungry drunk? Not worth the consequences.
 
Don't be a such a baby, Faded!

You should have fucking dragon punch'd him until he vomitted his Maple Syrup Schnapps. Way to go Undrave! :thumbs:

She has a point though, you have to be careful about weapons. Just because the chances of somebody having one seem low doesn't mean it's impossible.
 
I have to admit, Undrave-kun....

That was a foolish yet AWESOME thing to do.

Foolish...coz the guy could've been hiding a switchblade even IF he is too drunk to use it right.

Awesome....because it was a brave thing to do. ^_^
 
Undrave to Jackass Drunken Shoplifter:
owned_4.gif

Way to go, Undrave! Fuckers like the jackass you brought a little justice to raise prices for all of us! Sounds like you handled yourself damn well. :buttrock:
 
Faded.Memories said:
Yes yes, clearly I am the voice of reason in this thread.

So maybe Undrave jumped the gun a bit, okay. It's not really necessary to rough somebody up over a Milky Way. But honestly it's this whole "don't ever do anything to interfere with crime because it could put you in danger" attitude that proliferates small-time criminal activity and makes people afraid. I'm not saying you should automatically start swinging if you're ever in a dangerous situation, but if you lie down and play dead then you don't even have a chance. Criminals choose their targets with the assumption (or pretty much a guarantee in their minds) that the victim won't fight back; I think if they did, maybe we wouldn't have such brazen criminals.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top