I hated FF7, but I love this game. The xplay "review" is just more of xplays racist crap against Japanese games. Xplay should only be watched for bad jokes, never for honest reviews.
I played thru FFVII last year on my PSP and I loved it. I don't give a crap about the boy-meets-girl, boy-fights-war, boy-might-be-a-clone-of-an-alien-or-something story, but I loved the battle system and how much there was to do. Gamespot says the combat system in Crisis Core is addictive so I'll give it a try, especially since I can play it for free.
already and compeleted(although not 100% ) played the Japan ver., so maybe I won't play the US ver ^^;
Zack's sure a funny guy, in japan ver, his voice was voiced by Suzumura Kenichi(Ryuutaros from Den-O)
the game itself is indeed cool, although I liked Kingdom Heart II better
but the graphic so awesome, even we got FMV if we succeed to summon(Ifrit and Bahamut cool)~