Do you think Crisis Core has the saddest ending of all Final Fantasy games?

Honestly I am not so emotional in terms of watching games or movies, but when I watched the Core Crisis ending I feel much pain in my heart. I was shock by the way the ending comes. I never thought or expected that such would be the outcome, but in anyways there maybe some reasons why such ending was chosen by the owner and maybe he wants to convey something to the viewers.
Crisis Core's ending is the way of the game to finally connect the missing links between Zack, Cloud, and Sephiroth and what truly happened in Nibelheim. Without the Crisis Core's ending, we will never know and only guess what really happened to Cloud's complete backstory.

I will rate the game as a very emotional. Just like when Zack looses Angeal as his comrade/brother and he become very upset when he found out that Angeal changes path to darkness and Zack meet a beautiful girl (I forgot the name). It was like a movie when you actually watch the whole cutscenes and maybe because there are movies of Final Fantasy.
It's sad that Zack died in the end of the story.

I will rate the game as a very emotional. Just like when Zack looses Angeal as his comrade/brother and he become very upset when he found out that Angeal changes path to darkness and Zack meet a beautiful girl (I forgot the name). It was like a movie when you actually watch the whole cutscenes and maybe because there are movies of Final Fantasy.
It's sad that Zack died in the end of the story.
Angeal, Genesis, and Sepiroth, they are friends, brothers yet reality and truth set them up with different path.I have to agree that Zack's death provided the biggest impact to the game itself.

I would agree that it was more emotional than usual but maybe not the saddest in terms of moments in the game. There were times it really did feel like a movie though, which I enjoy.

As much as the game Crisis Core is extremely fascinating and the twist appeared in the battle by Zack, his passing was truly terrible for me. It was hard for me to effortlessly take in. The closure of this amusement is exceptionally tragic yet interesting.This game has extremely nice but sad ending than some other games.The ending of this powers you to play it for some, times.

I think FF7 has saddest ending. They shown sephiroth and genesis to be really interesting characters. And it can be something to think of that they were designed for the disaster. So the end was meant to be going that way. I don't know how many people can get into this type of ending. It's better to see things that way.

Crisis core has one of the saddest ending of the entire series. I never really get emotional while playing games but that was too much for me. Cloud had to deal with both Zack and Aerith deaths, it must have been really hard for him.

I am a person who ships Cloud with Aerith but the ending made me feel bad about Zack and I was happy he got reunited with Aerith in the afterlife.