After a long wait, Here is the event we are all waiting for! It is not remake part 2 though. It looks like a prequel, I guess they want to delay the death of Aerith. It looks like a Remake of Crisis core. Crisis Core is a good game but it didn't age well because of dated graphics and lack of voice acting.

I prefer a real episode 2 but A Crisis Core remake is awesome and I understand its easier to do because they can reuse Midgar assets.

Something is better than nothing, At least our eyes and fingers have a game to be distracted with while waiting for the real episode 2.

The actuality that they actually confirmed the "remake trilogy" surprised me the most. This makes me ponder how far they will push the narrative in Part 2.

2023 is the year to be a fan of Final Fantasy. Early in the year, FFXVI, late in the year, and possibly in December, a new FFXIV expansion. I'm not sure how tightly their schedule is for expac releases, but if there isn't a new expac, we'll almost certainly be in the lead-up to the next one or very close to its release.

I'm eager for them to make me rediscover my attention to the supporting cast. In the previous game, they did a fantastic job of making me care about Jesse, Wedge, and Biggs SO MUCH and even introduce me to new characters like the landlady and Sonon who got introduced to us in the Intergrade DLC.

I'm really hoping forward to this, even though I'm aware of all the controversy surrounding it. But I can't get enough of Final Fantasy 7, especially in gorgeous PS5 graphics.But why are there two timelines running at the same time? Will we be able to play as Zack in that one, the one where he lives? And since they survived the plate drop, will Biggs and Wedge return? Square Enix, ah. So many questions bothering me.