Do you think Crisis Core has the saddest ending of all Final Fantasy games?

Final Fantasy in general has some heartbreaking moments, but I honestly think that crisis core's ending is the saddest of them all. Fighting all those soldiers, seeing Zack slowly die and his memories fading away.. That's heartbreaking. Another sad moment is Final Fantasy X ending, but for me it didn't top crisis core's ending.

I agree with you that Crisis Core have a heart breaking ending. I just cannot say that it has the saddest ending of all Final fantasy franchise. I was able to play Final Fantasy 7,8, 9 and Crisis Core only. I can still remember the enemies flanking and shooting him to his death. He still fought after all that wounds, the scene is really memorable.

It is definitely the saddest ending for me since it really did make me cry when Zack died in cloud's arms. I do love the reaction of cloud strife and it's pretty devastating. For me, FFVII Crisis Core is the best series in all of the franchise and the story is so good. I did watch and play this game over and over again.

I have played Crisis Core and the ending was pretty sad for a protagonist to go down, being shot at mercilessly by a horde of soldiers. Cloud made a promise to Zack that his (Zack's) dreams will be Cloud's now. All we saw in FFVII was that Zack was gunned down and never seen again, but CC made closure for him. In a way, it was bittersweet all right, as Angeal's spirit came by to bring Zack to the Lifestream,

Bittersweet seems like a good way to wrap up most of the stories, in one way or another. Seems like everyone gets disappointed and turned against regardless, but it is among to more sad.

Most of the people considered the ending of Crisis Core as a game "spoiler". Personally, I feel that the ending was an unexpected twist in the game series but a bit over dramatic. I will not say that I cried but yes, my heart felt heavy after playing the game.

We could say that. I mean, it was already sad to see Zack pursue Angeal. The ending though, hits us right in the feels. We become so immersed and it feels like we're already one with the story. Seeing Zack like that in the end, really hit me hard. He fought to the death while protecting Cloud. I know that a lot will agree with me if I say that the saddest line of the ending was when Zack said these words to Cloud, "My honor...my dreams...they're yours now...".

I literally so someone had a teary eyes after reaching the end of the game. It was funny at first but i understand how he feels. The Ending is so great.

I find the ending as heartbreaking since I really love the game but I was not expecting that such would be the ending.of the game itself. But over all the game was pretty nice and look very great in all aspects.

When I realized that Zack's death was inevitable, my tears keep streaming down my face. The game's ending was one of a kind emotional memory for me. That memory still lingers to me every time I see a picture of Aerith. It's also heartbreaking to know that Zack and Aerith both die but at least with the movie "Final Fantasy Advent Children" there's a scene that depicts that they are happy on the other side.

Honestly I am not so emotional in terms of watching games or movies, but when I watched the Core Crisis ending I feel much pain in my heart. I was shock by the way the ending comes. I never thought or expected that such would be the outcome, but in anyways there maybe some reasons why such ending was chosen by the owner and maybe he wants to convey something to the viewers.