Status
Not open for further replies.
Two-faced Gedou
Hahaha pati ako napagsabihan ni Keith kasi daw binebait ko sya, nagpaliwanag naman ako na siya nagsimula sa offensive name callings and panggugulo sa mga threads like sa Hurt and Heal at Ask W. Mali daw talaga si epal sa ginawa niya, pero mali rin ako kasi pinatulan ko, dapat daw di nalang ako kumibo. :laugh: Pero para sakin, I'll rather take one for the team kesa naman magfeeling hari yung gagong yun dito dba? :thumbs: Hahaha. Basta report nyo nalang para naman matauhan yung lokong un.

It seems like nanahimik ata siya today???

@demize: sure na sure na ba talaga ung meeting sa event? san ba gaganapin un?

@Demize: Ikaw lang ata may alam nung place??? Haha~!

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Kuya Robert FTW!

Heto ang aking ipahiwatig sa buong katropa: Ang katotohanan,
NOTHING BEATS KUYA ROBERT AKIZUKI AMONGST ANY OF THE CURRENT PROTAGONISTS OF ANY KAMEN RIDER SHOW SHOWN ON PHILIPPINE TV.

Tama ka on so many Levels, Kuya Kotaro (not the new Den-O one) will always be a hot-blooded Kamen Rider of our homeland.

is Mayor of Farmville
Yep! I am a Touhou fanboy for I love the music and these characters (most aren't seen seen in yet gameplay).
-Kaguya Houraisan (I have yet to face her beauty) (I admit, she is so pretty in the anime)
-Alice Margatroid (I have yet to face her)
-Reisen Udongein Inaba (I have yet to face her)
-Sakuya Izayoi (I have yet to face her)
-Yakumo Yukari (I have yet to face her)
-Marisa Kirisame (I have played as her)
-Reimu Hakurei (I have played as her)
-Remilia Scarlet (I have yet to face her cruelty)
-Patchouli Knowledge (I beat her once)
-Cirno (I beat her a couple of times already)
-Hong Meiling (I beat her a couple of times already)
-Flandre Scarlet (I have yet to face her cruelty)
Check the Touhou Anime and the Side Story fanime, (The fanime is filled with a lot of cute and pretty Touhou girls with non-canon Touhou characters involved as well.).

Nanami, welcome to the Kamen Rider Dragon Knight fanclub. KRDK is a sure hit here amongst Filipino HJU users.

Check out Touhou 8 (Imperishable Night)

Playable Characters din sina Remi, Sakuya, Yukari, at Alice. Kasama din doon si Yuyuko at si Youmu. ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.