Filipino HJUers Kai

Status
Not open for further replies.

GekiDan

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
If you have already noticed, our thread, Filipino HJUers, have gone missing along with the other threads here in HJU. THis will be a temporary replacement thread. I hope our old thread will be back.:redface2:

So speak your heart out!

Anyways, Pacquiao won is a boring match...:shakefist

-----------

Birthday list:
[hide]lady lavender - 01/08
Magnum - 01/18
Kr:isTiNe - 01/20
Mkdlstudios - 03/12
Ukiyaseed - 03/16
Demize - 04/28
Kyoot - 04/30
Chronotia Archzenom - 05/09
Mushashi03 - 05/13
Nanami Tenkawa - 05/13
azoyg -05/17
KamenRiderZheneraru -05/22
Tokuboy - 05/27
konrei-sama - 06/06
kulitman - 07/25
Reito-sama - 08/??
Shinngun - 08/04
GekiDan - 08/05
dchoc - 08/31
kei_chan09 - 12/26[/hide]

Last edited:

DeMize

Rider Dodge
If you have already noticed, our thread, Filipino HJUers, have gone missing along with the other threads here in HJU. THis will be a temporary replacement thread. I hope our old thread will be back.:redface2:

So speak your heart out!

i was wondering what happened to the thread. :shakefist

and yeah. we got the win but the only excitement from the match was the ring announcer yelling "BANG BANG BANG!"

p.s: pacquiao doing a double rider punch on the sides of clottey's head was epic lol

DeMize

Rider Dodge
yeah but the excitement level was a downer.. dunno why clottey overdid his defensive strategy. baka ayaw lang madungisan ung no KO streak nya

DeMize

Rider Dodge
I think that was the point. Ni-risk niya na hindi manalo para lang hind ma-KO.
well, that wont cut it with pacman. true, 38% lang ng punches ni pacquiao pasok but then due to his aggressive attack he racked up the points. clottey didnt take the risk of going on the offensive.

but still.. pacquiao's double rider punch was so LOL

YEAH! GO MANNY PACQUIAO! :megarock: :megarock: :megarock:

So speak your heart out!

Aw man! What the heck?! :shakefist Like I see that one too. Wait, I'll check my statistics and reroute this and that to check the threads out.

EDIT:

Can't find it! And so, THIS IS A GOLGOM PLOT! :mad:

Tokuboy

Kuuguitar
A very sinister Golgom Plot.

DOUBLE RIDER PUNCH!

Speaking of which, sa tingin ninyo, magandang kandidato ba si Pacman para maging kaizo ningen?

Reito-sama

俺はドラスデイックの男
Oi. You're not the one who said that. Even I disappointed that Pacman failed to Rider Punch on that one tough mama someone as Clottey. Kung ako nasa nasa sapatos. Kaya patumbahin ng 200 porsiento lakas kay Clottey tikim na Rider Punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Who's on Discord?